𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

max watched as el happily bounced up and down on the bright pink strap on, hearing her let out small moans and whimpers.

she smirked at el's movements and slowly grabbing her ass as her juices coated the fake dick, making el moan even louder, "oh fuck, mommy it feels so good.. a-ah.." max thrusted her hips upwards and heard a screech come from el's mouth, knowing she was close.

soon enough el found herself squirting all over the toy and started to tremble and shake from her intense orgasm. max pulled out of her slowly and watched the milky cum from both the toy and el's cunt drip onto the sheets.

she bit her lip slowly and pinned el the bed, holding the strap on that was now off of max near her mouth and said, "suck it, slut"

el happily obliged and nodded, beginning to suck the hell out of it and getting all of her juices off almost moaning at the taste of her own cum.

she sat up and leaned down to kiss max's lips sweetly and said, "thank you, mommy. that was the best ever" max smirked against her lips and kissed back before saying, "anytime, princess but you still owe, mommy something"

el bit her lip and nodded, laying her roommate down on the bed and slowly spreading max's legs wide

she leaned down to max's bare pussy and blew on it slowly before looking up at her again for permission.

max nodded quickly and said, "p-please.. mommy i'm dripping.." el smirked at her words and licked her lips at the sight of max's soaked pussy.

she leaned down and started to lick along her folds gently, moving her thumb to max's clit then slowly but surely sliding her tongue into max's entrance.

max let out a breathy moan and slithered her hands down to el's soft brunette hair, pulling it gently, "o-oh.. yes.. baby. right there.. right there" she whimpered out and pulled a bit harder at el's hair.

el pulled her tongue away from that area of her and sucked and licked at max's folds, earning whines and groans from max as she arched her back

max's lips parted away from each other and she practically screamed "fuck, fuck, fuck, mommy don't stop! i'm so close, s-so close" el smiled against her sopping wet pussy and slid her tongue back into max before feeling her liquids release into el's mouth.

max felt the tight knot that had created itself in her stomach release and moaned el's name over and over again until she calmed down

she smiled tiredly down at el who was currently licking the last of max's cum off of max and pulled herself away but came back to el to give her a sweet and gentle kiss

el kissed back with a smile and said, "did you like what you got, princess?" max nodded and said, "sure did, roommate" with a small giggle before laying herself down and cuddling el the rest of that day.

hii! i finally got motivation and inspo to write! i hope you all liked this chap (: 
it was a bit longer than the others but i still liked how it turned out!!
<33