Chapter 7: Ella es un diablo

Love.

You had no idea what " love " was until you met Suna. From feeling completely empty, like your life was just falling apart...you went to feeling nothing but love. Suna Rintaro had you wrapped around his little finger deeply in love with him. The best part was that he loved you too.

𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

Not having to be a stripper anymore the feeling of relaxation filled the air, as much as you hated the fact that Suna was now paying for your rent and car payment you were grateful for his offer. Him doing this for you just proved he loved you just as much as you loved him.

After having yet again another intense make out session with Suna he took you back home to get ready for the gala. You were going by yourself since Suna had to go with the Inarzaki boy crew, it would only be reasonable since each and every Yakuza clan and top street racers would be there tonight at the Kozume Manor.

Not really knowing what to expect, you felt really out of place going. You weren't in a clan..you were just an ordinary girl who enjoyed the fast paced life of street racing. But since Caroline talked you into going...you didn't really have a choice.

Walking towards your bathroom dressed in nothing but a pink silk robe, you looked into your mirror as you tied your hair up in a messy bun that was laying there on the sinks marble countertop while thinking to yourself " Tonights gonna be messy, huh?.. "

Untying your robe you hung it on the command hook on the door and then stepped in the shower. Turning on the water all the way to the left making hot steam fill the air.

𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

After getting out of the shower an hour later you walked out in your robe and sat down in your pink gaming chair and rolled it over all the way to your dresser. Grabbing your makeup primer dior skin luminizing primer you applied it to your face then proceeded to grab a morphe foundation brush and started to do your makeup making sure to do a more hollywood glamour look rather than your everyday chola makeup.

Finishing up your makeup look with some mac fix plus setting pray to make it all stay in place you got up and threw on a pair of black lacy victorias secret thong and walked over to your walk in closet. Turning the lights on your pink chandelier that was hanging from the closet's ceiling lit up, making the room bright as ever. You opened one of the standing long closets, starting to look through all the gowns you had. " Damn...I really don't have anything to wear don't I?... "

Closing the closet you headed over to the other closet across from it and started to look through that one as well. " Perfect. " you said softly as you grabbed a Champagne pink gown out of the closet.

Untying your robe you placed it on your bed and grabbing the dress and taking the hanger off of it

Untying your robe you placed it on your bed and grabbing the dress and taking the hanger off of it. Unzipping the back of the dress, you stepped in it and pulled the straps up on your body, having the dress fit you perfectly around all your curves.

Walking over to your tall standing mirror you looked at your reflection and thought to yourself " wow.. "

Finishing off your look you paired it up with a swarovski diamond necklace and matching bracelet along with diamond stud earrings.

You sat on your bed and grabbed a pair of nude strappy 4 inch heels and started to put them on.

𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

After finally getting ready you walked over to your dresser and grabbed your white checkered louis vuitton clutch and car keys and started to make your way out of your apartment.

Clicking the unlock button you unlocked your car and got in the driver's seat putting your bag down on the passengers side and strapped your seatbelt on.

Tonight was a mystery and no one knew what to expect.

You started your car and moved the gear stick into first gear and started to play the song " 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙮 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙨 " as you drove down the streets of Shinjuku. 

𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

Finally arriving in to the Kozume Manor, you pulled up in front where all you saw was multiple security guards and many people from a variety of clans and street racers

Finally arriving in to the Kozume Manor, you pulled up in front where all you saw was multiple security guards and many people from a variety of clans and street racers. People who looked like billionaires dressed in their fancy suits and dresses. 

You parked your car in the parking lot and grabbed your bag and opened your door to get out then locked your car and started to make your way to the front entrance. 

" This place is huge... " you thought to yourself as you walked. 

Awaiting you at the front was only a huge line of people dressed in their fancy outfits. Outfits that looks like they cost more than your rent. Covered in crystals and diamonds. 

" Y/N! " a familiar voice yelled out as they started to walk towards you only making their voice sound more louder.

You turned to your left in the direction of the voice and it was Suna. 

The male all dressed up in his black Versace suit with a white shirt and black tie and glossy black dress shoes greeted you. 

" Hey princess.." he said softly as he grabbed your hand and kissed it with his soft lips. 

" You look gorgeous.. " 

" Thank you.. you don't look so bad yourself Rin.. " you said as you grabbed his hand and held it while you gave him a soft smile. 

" Just a fair warning before we go in there..Stay with me or Caroline at all times, make sure your always in my sight okay?.. " 

His comment only made you confused it was just a gala what could possibly go wrong. The look on Suna's face only made you more concerned. You shook your head letting him know you understood.

He gave the security guard his name and you went in as his date. You both walked in the manor that was full of people, some were dancing..some were drunk.. some were even hooking up. You had no clue what was in store you for you tonight. But all you knew was by the end of the night.. your life changed forever.