Aurarexius Pokedex Entry

I do not own pokemon or the pictures

Aurarexius, the Aura King pokemon.

Aurarexius pokedex entry: According to the myths of Rota and Kalos, this pokemon was stated to have given life to all. This pokemon is stated to be the father of Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde.

Aurarexius This is the second born of the Light. He is called by many names but most know is Aurarexius(Prounced Aura as well aura. Rex latin for king and ius mean of. Name mean king of Aura. I know not very creative but ha it works right.),lord of aura, younger sibling to Arceus. Aurarexius birth state is a two legged creature covered in scales with wings. One of the wings seem to be made out of pure white feathers fused with a Fairy wing. The over is a demons wing with fused with pich black feathers. A long tail coming to end like a blade. Hands like a human wearing a metal gauntlet. Chest covered in scales forming armor. Teeth sharper and stronger than a sharks. Scales are harder than any known metal. Face covered in scales like a helmet only seeing his mouth and eyes. Ears comes to a point like unto an elves. Aurarexius bears two more form or transformation after this similar to Zygarde but he far more power and complete. Aurarexius is the father of Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde. He also created the Tree of Beginning and granted it life in Rota. Rota used to be the home Aurarexius, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde until for some reason they move to Kalos, a region shaped by Aurarexius own power. Aurarexius can take a human form for this reason the Royal families of several regions claimed to be descendants for Aurarexius those this claim has yet to prove. Aura guardians are a race born and blessed by Aurarexius, this is the reason in history they are referred as peacekeepers. The gene that allows Aura guardians to control aura is a recessive gene and weakening it even worse for Aura guardians the genes can only be awakened by legendary, mythical, Aura guardians or Riolu line of pokemon by using both their aura and light. When mortal life first came into being, Aurarexius granted the shape of his aura into the form of an egg. This aura became the original dragon that governs truth and ideals to allow all life to have a path to follow. The original dragon became Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom.

Type: Steel, Dragon, and Fighting
Ablities: Divine wrath ( Normal Ability) (Grants Pokemon the Ability to change into second then a third form. Details are almost unknown because never in sight of humans has he force to change form but Aurarexius states he has higher power states or a form change.) Mercy (Hidden Ability) (Granted Pokemon that has this Ability if a move that is used he will gain the type as his Fourth type. Also Increase Stab for 1.5 to 1.75 if this Pokemon uses a move if he already is that type.)
Moves Learnable: All normal moves. TMS, TRS and HMS. Signature moves of his children.
Signature moves:Aura sword Steel, Fighting and , Dragon. type Physical base power 100 (Type depends on which one will deal the most damge. Rases attack by one stage and lowers Special defense of opponents by one), Aura bow Steel, Fighting, and Dragon. type Special base power 100 ( Type depends on which one will deal the most damage. Raises Special Attack by one stage and lower defence of opponents by one.), and Aura Break Steel, Fighting, and, Dragon. type Special or Physical Base Power 150 ( Attack will be Physical if Attack will deal more damage than Special if not it Special. Damage breaks though ablities and damage is recover attacks health by 10% of damage Only can be use after Aura Bow or Aura Sword is used) Z-Move Aura Nova Break Steel, Fighting, and, Dragon. type Special or Physical Base Power 350 (Attack will be Physical if Attack will deal more damage than Special if not it Special. Damage breaks though ablities and damage is recover attacks health by 25% of damage Only can be used after Aura Break is used Raise All Stats By One and Lower Opponents by One as well. Set up Aura Terrain(Boosts Dragon, Fighting, and Steel damage by 25%. Moves take no time to charge. Effect under Aura Terrain always trigger.)as well.)