Weak - Jimin pt. 5

"Oh, good girl."

He didn't have to ask you, your hands going in front of you immediately, wrists pressed together to wait for him. He smirked confidently, placing each hand through a loop of the belt and bending to inspect that they wouldn't cause any damage. With a glimmer in his eye, he looked at you as he bit into the thick end of the leather belt, straightening up and pulling the loops tight around your skin. With a giggle he looped the long end between your wrists once, using it as a leash to guide you higher onto the bed. 

You went to lay on your back, a tsk coming from Jimin's mouth as he guided you to your front, hands stretched above you as he fastened their tethers to the iron headboard. He took his time, putting a pillow down for your face, making sure you wouldn't get claustrophobic, and smoothing his hands lightly over your skin as he sat back on his heels to admire you. 

"Beautiful," he whispered, voice full of awe.

You took a breath to thank him, but it was caught in your throat the moment you felt his plush lips on the sensitive skin at the back of your knee. He pressed his lips reverently, darting his tongue out for tiny licks at the pulse point, before running his mouth feather-light down the swell of your calf. He bit at your heel, kissed the bone of your ankle, and lifted your foot to suck two toes into his mouth as his nails grazed your instep. Your squeal at the ticklish turn on switched to a whimper as his free hand smacked lightly onto your ass and began kneading the flesh under his ringed fingers. 

You had never felt foreplay the way he was giving it you, with teeth pressed to but not biting the backs of your thighs, hands curved over your hipbones from behind so you felt every twitch and grip of his fingers, lingering bites and the swirl of his tongue on the meat of your ass. You shivered and moaned with every kiss he laid up your spine, a sigh escaping when he nuzzled the hair at the nape of your neck and sucked the skin at the side of your throat. He was talented, tender, pushy, playful, masterfully maneuvering you onto your back and descending those luscious lips over your body again. He had you panting, shaking, begging for more by the time he put your toes into his mouth again and two fingers into your dripping core.

His tongue rolled between the digits in the same motion as his fingers inside of you, beckoning your need as though he'd called it by name. He brought you to the edge and eased you from it over and over, moaning in delight every time your whines of frustration reached his ears. With two hard pumps, Jimin coated his hand with your arousal, using it to slick his swollen erection as he looked into your lust-glazed eyes.

"I've never wanted anyone so bad," he chuckled at himself, bring your legs up and resting your ankles behind his neck, "Never needed to know every inch of a human before I saw you." His eyes turned soft, an edge of pleading within their depths, "Will you be mine, _____?" his voice was soft, "Please say I can have you."

"Y-yes," you panted, "Any way you want, Jimin. I'm yours."

You felt his fingers dig into the backs of your thighs, pressing your legs to your stomach and knees to your chest as he groaned your name gratefully, his voice cracking when he breached your sex and pushed into it slowly. His cock was perfection, the two of you fitting together like a puzzle, both of your eyes fluttering closed at the feeling.

"J-Jimin! Yes yes yesyesyes..." you chanted, arms tugging at their restraints, wanting to pull him closer as he set a maddening pace.

Skin on skin, the sound of his name and his breathy grunts, the harmony and cacophony in one as it filled the room. You were dizzy, bucking with him as best you could, your breath lost every time he thrust into you. 

You had never been a wilting flower. You'd had some good fucks in your life, even a few great ones...but none of them compared to Jimin or prepared you for the experience of him stretching your walls and pounding into you like his life depended on it. Nothing had ever felt so fucking good before.