Chapter 4

Willow's POV

Hestia lead me through the woods to a large mansion. When we arrived to the front door she said,"Most of our pack members are warriors because of the rouge packs around here. The most infamous one is the Black Blood pack, with Jake Huntington as their leader. Jake is the most powerful rouge wolf in this era. Rumor has it that he is aiming for the White Moon pack...OMG! Did u ever see a blue eyed, brown haired, ripped man?" "Uh...no...why do u ask?" I said. "That's good, Jake has blue eyes, brown hair, and is said to have a TON of muscles." I smirked inside. I wonder how Hestia would react if she knew that I also beat Jake. I couldn't help but giggle a little. "What are you giggling about Willow?" Asked Hestia. "Nothing~" I said.
When we entered the mansion, immediately I smelled vanilla and wood. It smelled better then the chocolate and sand smell of the White Moon pack's mansion. The walls of the mansion was a light honey color, a beautiful mix between brown and yellow. We walked down a hallway and into the kitchen. The wood floors became white tiles. "Here is the kitchen, we usually take turns to cook. We'll fit you into the schedule sooner or later." We continued walking until we reached a enormous hall with a lot of tables. "This is the dining room. The table in the middle is where the alpha's family sit. We can sit anywhere but there." After passing the dining room we came to a glass door leading outside. "This is the "backyard," also known as the back exit. This door leads to a clearing where we usually train. Pass the clearing are the woods." I nodded as I took mental notes. We walked back towards the entrance and up the stairs. "This floor is for the alpha's and beta's offices. The floor above this is for the parents with children, the third floor is for the married couples, the fourth floor is for the teenagers, and the fifth floor is the movie room, gamer room, and fun room. Your room is room 433. I'll show you." Hestia said. "What's the fun room?" I asked. "It's a room where we change everyday. It can be a library one day and a shooting range the next. Apparently the alpha and beta are the ones who change it everyday." Replied Hestia. "Hmmmmmm." I murmured softly. We walked up to the fourth floor and to my room. "Some people have to share rooms, but since your new, you'll have your own room." Hestia said as we walked down the light blue hallway. She stopped at a white door with a sign that said 433. She opened the door to show a white room with a light brown queen bed in one corner and a desk with a laptop in the other corner. "Here's your room. I'll come for your for lunch. Have fun exploring your new room?" Hestia said while she closed the door on her way out.
I walked to the door on the left and opened it to find a walk in closet. The door to the right led to a white bathroom with white tiles. Inside there was a shower, a bathtub, a sink, mirror, and a toilet. I turned in the shower and and took a nice 2 minute shower. A habit so that I wouldn't get beat on. I spent 3 hours doing nothing but thinking of what to do if I ever saw Jake. Maybe I should pretend I don't know him. "Then what?" Saphire asked? Then I'll strike a deal with him so that he'll keep my secret. "But what if he doesn't comply?" Then we'll kill him. "How are you going to cover this up?" I don't know. How about I beat him up when no ones looking? "Then Jake will come back and seek revenge." Ugh. God dam you Jake for being a pest.

*3 hours later*

"Willow~ it's time for lunch~" Hestia said as she knocked in my door. I opened my door only to be greeted by 2 unknown people. "Hi! My name is Kia. Hestia told us about you. I hope we'll get along." Said the girl in a pink tank top with Jean shorts. She had big blue eyes and blonde hair. "Hi, my name is Joe, I live in 434. Nice to meet you." Joe stuck out his hand. As I shook his hand, I noticed that he had many calluses. Hmmm. I guess he is a swordsman. "These two are my friends. Let's all get along." I nodded and gave a shy smile. I guess I play the same role as I did last time. The shy, meek girl. We walked towards the dining room when we heard an alarm. WEEOOO WEEOOO WEEOOO "Rouge attack!" Yelled Joe. "Everybody get down!" Yelled Kia. And then he came. Jake.