Chapter 5

Willow's POV
Fuck you Jake for being such a God dammed pest. I inwardly sighed as I imagined my whole plan being destroyed by a weakling named Jake. I'm so sick of this. Then it struck me. The Green Field Pack was a fighting pack. How stupid I'm I? Sheesh. I mentally face palmed myself. I decided to be weak. I strike a deal with Jake later. Maybe I should pretend to be captured and strike a deal there. Apparently Jake had the same idea when he saw me because he decided to 'kidnap' me.
"What do we have here? The warrior of the White Moon pack transferred to the Green Field pack," said Jake. "Shut up. Just take me to your pack and we'll strike a deal there. No spies. No recordings. Only a contract." I said in a sharp tone. "And what if I just kill you here and now?" Asked Jake innocently. "Then I kill you and say that a mysterious person saved me." I said casually. "The blood?" "I'll say I was in the splash zone." "I'm stronger then you." "As if." Jake smirked. "You got me there," he said. I sighed. "Just hurry to your camp." I said tiredly. Jake grunted in a response.
When we arrived at the camp, I was surprised how clean it was. "Your reaction is making me want to punch you," said Jake. "Do as you wish if you want a broken arm," I replied. He grunted as a response. Jake and grunting, pretty much 50% of what he does. I got out of Jake's 'grasp'. If I really felt like it, I would've broke a few ribs, a leg, a arm, and his nose, when I was feeling nice.
We soon arrived to his office tent. "Alright, what's the plan?" Asked Jake. I quickly explained my plan of him not knowing who I was. "What do I get in return?" He asked. "What do you want?" A dangerous thing to ask him. "How about having you come over for sparring?" Jake asked...slowly? Was he afraid that I would break his bones? I count help but giggle a little. "What?" He snapped. "Nothing. But I would LOVE to spar with you," I said. "Would you be able to spar with some of my members too?" He asked quietly. "Sure," I said with my smirk. "When and where?" I asked. "I'll take you there. But make sure you create a story so your alpha wouldn't mind." "Of course." With that, I wrote the contract and signed it. I passed the contract to Jake so he could sign it. He looked at the paper with suspicion, Loki he was signing a contract with the devil. Finally, after 15 seconds of him staring at it and reading it, he signed it. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow," I said happily. Hake nodded and showed me the way out. As I left the camp, I started to devise a story so the alpha would believe me.
When I arrived to the pack house, I was immediately tackled by Hestia. I almost dodged, but then smelled her. "Willow! Where were you? Are you safe? Did you get hurt?" She was about to ask more questions until the Alpha stepped out. "Willow. You have some explaining to do," be said in a low, dangerous tone. "Alpha," I said with a polite tone, "Jake kidnapped me and threatened me to sign a contract. Tithe contract stated the I would have to be his girlfriend for 3 months." Not the best of lies, but good enough. "He did?" Questioned the Alpha. I nodded. "Alright. I understand that you were forced into this. When will he pick you up for your...date?" "Tomorrow." I answered curtly. We nodded to each other and left for our separate ways. Now I have to deal with Jake tomorrow.