Bryan's house

'Why did Bryan have to leave me' Cypress thought, puffing lightly.
His best friend had just abandoned him in this house full of party goers. Cypress wasn't introverted in any sense of the word but it was still annoying.

Just as Cypress sat down onto the couch, with a beer in his hand, another guy sauntered over and sat right next to him. "Can I help you?" Cypress dead panned.
"I don't know, can you?" The man asked.

"What do you want?"

"You." Just like that this stranger was slowly trailing his hand up Cypress' thigh. Barely two sentences out and this guy was majorly flirting with him. This guy was definitely attractive, and he was bored, so why not entertain him.

"Oh really?" Cypress shifted on the couch slightly allow him to look into this guys eyes. The guy hummed back.

This guy was really hot, if Cypress was being honest with himself. His hair was long, wavy, and light brown, almost blonde; it looked soft as well. His tank top exposed light muscles and tattoos. Lots of tattoos. A large snake ran from one arm, across his chest, to his other arm. Cypress wanted to run his hands along it, perhaps wanting to see if it felt like scales. This guys eyes were a sultry brown, not like his own which were essentially black. This guys eyes, in the proper lighting, would shine a honey color. His skin looked smooth and tan. And his lips, my god his lips. They looked soft, yet chapped almost.  So Cypress did what any other bisexual guy would do in this situation, he placed a hand on the strangers snake tattoo and dragged his fingers upon it. "What made you think I was a queer? If I was straight I might've beaten you up for this." Cypress asked. "Look at you! You have platforms AND a septum, no way you look straight. Not to mention the mullet" the hottie laughed. "I've got more than a septum.." "Well you gonna show it to me?" The guy asked in a sultry, low voice.

Cypress scooted closer to the guy and licked his neck, allowing his tongue piercing to rub against his throat. He shivered at the feeling and lead Cypress' head to look up at him. Since they were sitting down, Cypress wasn't as tall as he had been with the platforms. The stranger leaned in for a kiss, but it got heated quickly. Soon enough their respective pants got tighter and tighter. Cypress grabbed the stranger by the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the nearest bedroom. Luckily this was Bryans house and knew his way around.

As soon as they were alone, Cypress was ripping the strangers tank off. "Eager are we?" The guy teased. "Shut up and kiss me, asshole."
Of course the guy did exactly that. He kissed Cypress to near euphoria. The sloppiness of their kiss almost made it better. Every moment they weren't making out, they were taking off an article of clothing. One by one they stripped down to their underwear. Cypress was grinding into the other guys thigh as they made out, when the guy stopped for a moment to speak out.

"What's your name by the way?"

Cypress only paused for a moment to say, "What's it to you?" and continued to suck and tease the other guys neck.

"It would give me something to scream when I have my cock in your pretty mouth."

"Shit. Okay, Cypress. Yours?" Cypress breathed out

"Evander~"

"Wow Evander, that's the least moanable name, I've ever heard." Cypress said as he started grinding again. "Not like yours is much better" Evander laughed and pressed his knee closer to where the other was grinding

Evander sucked on Cypress' tongue, which caused him to radiate sex and pleasure. Evander's hands moved curiously from Cypress' hair, to his ass, and to his thighs, never settling in any one place. Eventually Cypress was able to move from sitting on Evander's lap to being fully on top of his laying body. He pressed aggressive, hot kisses down his naked body, down to the waistband to Evander's boxers. They were tight and wet with precum already. Cypress palmed his own cock as he pulled down Evander's underwear. He started by just jerking him a few times staring up at Evander's piercing eyes. It had been pretty quiet up until Cypress pressed a few kisses on the dick in front of him. Evander was not joking about screaming... But that just made it easier for Cypress to cum while he was sucking the others dick. Hearing each time Evander hitched his breath or groaned made Cypress' own cock get harder by the second, getting closer and closer. He was pretty easily aroused by noise, at this point he was pretty worried he would cum before the guy he was sucking off would. So he sucked harder and forced himself to gag, although he hated doing it, it made Evander whine out about how close he was. Cypress took out his own cock and started to properly jerk himself off while he finished off Evander who was getting closer and closer to orgasming by the millisecond. Soon enough hot, salty, cum came pouring into Cypress' mouth, he spat out a good portion but swallowed what he could. Evander's whole body shook with his orgasm along with lovely moans of arousal that pushed Cypress over the edge, also cumming, but into his own hand.

Once Cypress had properly finished, he sat to breath for a minute. Evander also sat up and placed a few pecks onto the back and nape of the other's neck, "That was amazing.." Evander beamed. "My pleasure." Cypress sounded sarcastic but Evander didn't notice that. "I'd love to see you again-" Evander was interrupted by Cypress expressing his disgust at the idea of a date. "Not like a date dude. I would like to fuck you some time. This was nice but I want you under me, no strings attached!" Evander clarified. Cypress picked up a shirt from the floor and tossed it to Evander, he quickly put it on, giving up on trying to make this a regular thing. He could find another fuck buddy. But before he could finish that thought he was thrown a phone that was not his. "Put your number in there, I'll text you next time I'm in the mood, and don't you dare text me before I do." Evander beamed, eagerly punching in digits, excited to get to see Cypress again.

They both stood up off the bed, fully clothed, and just stared at one another. Evander led them to the door with a mockingly formal bow. Before Cypress could leave, Evander planted a long kiss onto the now taller's (platforms back on) lips. They melted into the final kiss, silently making a promise to meet up again soon.

And just like that their whole hook up was over. Cypress went on to wash his hands, rinse his mouth out with beer, and continued to look for Bryan to apologize about cumming on his parents sheets. Evander went home, it had gotten pretty late and he had family waiting for him to get home. Unlike most college students, his dorm was super close to home so he went there every weekend.

Evander laid in bed that night and let his mind wander back to Cypress' body, he came twice that night. Cypress just went to his dorm and took a shower and went to bed, but he made sure to check what kind of ridiculous contact name Evander gave himself. He expected something like "Daddy", "Mike hawk", or even "Best Cum in the Tri-state Area". However, the contact was just "Evander ;)".

That contact would end up being used a lot more than Cypress ever would have imagined...