What The Hell?!

AN: What the summary says. Really sorry if I get facts wrong. Updates will be sporadic.

Summary: Hogwarts thinks that Pamela Potter is a sweet 15 year old girl. They are in for a shock when Umbridge uses a spell that summons the most important people to her, and the Gotham rouges show up. Just wait until they find out that she is the 35 year old Poison Ivy.

Pamela "Potter" Isley was having the time of her life. She found out that people though that she was the potter's kid and was 1 when the killing curse "hit" her. In reality she was visiting the potter when she was 21, when for some reason when Voldemort decided to kill the Potters and her plants protected her. When she got a letter addressed to Pamela Potter at 30, she decided it would be fun to let this play out. She still had no idea where people got the idea that she was the Potter's one year old child.

So she got Selina to get Bats to get her a device that makes her look younger.

When she got there she acted clueless, while be friending that Perverted idiot pig, Ron Weasley and the know-it-all bush of a book worm, Hermione Granger. She knew the old goat thought her a innocent, moldable pawn who was desperate for love. Like she needed love, she was the seductive Rouge Poison Ivy. She got all the love she needed from her 2 best friends, her plants, and occasionally the other Rouges.

In the summer she terrorized Gotham, hung out with all the rouges every Monday night, and teased Selina about her relationship with Batman (who's identity she had figured out 3 years before anyone other than Selina.) She had told Selina and Harley so they could tell the others if they needed to. Pamela let Selina tell Bruce so that he wouldn't freak out that she was missing. All the rouges found out by the end of her second year.

The toad, as she liked to call her, had it out for her even though she had done nothing to her. She would have called her bitch, but that was what she liked to call Selina and Harley. It was the goat that was going around spreading that Voldemort was back. Anyways the toad had called all student to the great hall announcing that she had gotten approved to do something.

"Hem hem" Umbridge cleared her throat as Pamela wished more than anything she was in Gotham, " I just got permission form The minister of magic to preform a spell to test your loyalty to the ministry. The spell will summon the most important people to you form where ever they are so we can see who is important to you."

That caused a uproar,

"That is a violation of our privacy."

"This is against the Law."

"My Father will hear about this."

"Professor Dumbledore won't allow you to do this."

Pamela was just thinking that she will avoid being called. She could sneak out, after all she was Poison Ivy and she didn't stick out much with her pony tail and glasses, even if her hair was blood red.

"I got permission form al of your legal Guardians" The girlish voice piped up again, "And we will be starting with Pamela Potter, The girl-who-lived."

As Pamela stared at her emotionlessly, The pig and bush protested that they we're right there and Tried to convince her that this was bad because it would call Sirius there.

Pamela knew it would call the rouges because even if she acted like they annoyed her, she did care for them. She knew that they would have to find out at some point do why not channel her inner Harley and cause show chaos while doing it.

" Sure thing Professor" Pamela stated with a smirk that caused people to look at her warily.

As she walked up to Umbridge, people noticed that she walked with more attitude then normal. Normal to them was none. Her walk was full of buckets full of attitude which surprised them.

"Populus vocandum maxime amet" The Toad chanted while pointing her wand at Pamela's head.

There was a bright flash as several interesting looking people showed up.

"What the hell!" "Who are they?" "Why the fuck are they here?!" and screams were very common reactions to the people standing there.

Said People looked confused and a little proud of there reactions.

After all these people were The Joker, Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Penguin, Cat Woman, The Penguin, Killer Croc, Two Face, and Bane.