BBG 6 (Sykkuno special)

(this is just weird.... my friend begged me soooo)

p.s. I didn't write most of this

I picked up DanTDM's body and started dragging it out of the bushes. He was heavy. I almost made it to my secret base until I heard fast-paced footsteps.

"Oh no... someone's coming...." Sykkuno was out of breath because DanTDM was a thicc boi. "Who's there" he whispered. The blood on his face shined in the light.

I ran behind the bushes as I saw a figure appear in the darkness. "Shoot, Muffins!" I cursed under my breath.

Boffy appears out of the darkness holding a bag of chips. cRoNcH

"Oh well," Boffy says quickly stepping over DanTDM's passed out body. Suddenly there was a giant burst of light.

Tommy comes down with his angelic wings, "help children you have a mission to get rid over QUACKITY"

"But i just opened a new bag of chips" Boffy whined

"What's that" Tommy pointed at the dead body.

Sykkuno flinched as he saw Boffy knock Tommy out clean with a catfish. Where on earth did he get that? He watched as George and Boffy disappeared with Tommy's unconscious body in tow.

He sighed and made his way to the secret base.

He crawled through the vent near the door and passed by a few of his rat friends. He crawled through the threshold and got to work.

He inspected Dan's body. Nothing there that would help him understand the murders that had been happening. DanTDM quickly jolted awake and Sy had to choke him out.

He carried Dan's body and yeeted him threw the laundry shoot.

"Welp" he shrugged and walked to the entrance of his secret secret base

Sighing as he washed his hands and dialed Corpse, he would have answers.

"Waddup Baby" Corpse answers.

"Hey what up? Corpse your good with diseases and stuff like that right?"

"Yep why"

"Yeah so Dan got oofed by Quackity"

"Woah"

"No not like that"

"Oh ok"

"The thing is we don't know how he died so I'm gonna send him to you"

"Sure"

"Welp bye" sykkuno puts the phone away.

Sykkuno sighed once more and went to take a shower. He let the water hit his face and relaxed. He felt bad for killing those people, but he couldn just let them suffer.

I guess I'm doing a good thing. He got out of the shower and sighed. Walking out of the bathroom he saw his minions preparing Dan for travel.

 Walking out of the bathroom he saw his minions preparing Dan for travel

He screamed because he was naked and stuff.

He wrapped the towel around himself and greeted his minions. "Hey boss," They said.

"Hey...put Dan on the ship when you're done.....and stop staring at me it's creepy..."

"Yes sir" they answered.

They Naruto ran and got back to work.

Sykkuno threw one some clothes and went to lie in bed. Another headache of his started coming on and he tried his best to sleep. It'll all be over tomorrow. He whispered under his breath.

*time skip uwu*

He got up to his minions standing over him. "WHAT THE (insert no no word)" he fell out of his bed and hit his head on his teddy bear with a photo of the corpse on it. "What are you guys doing?" he grunted.

"We wanted to let you know that we washed your teddy bear. Did you know there was a hole in the middle of it?"

Sykkuno blushed and looked away. "Uh...no?"

"Kay, boss!" They smiled and walked away. Sykkuno ran his hand through his hair. Softly placing the bear on the shelf near him he whispered. "Not today buddy," He smirked as he walked out. "Wait for me tonight." He added leaving the room.

He walked out of the room and screeched at his minions to make breakfast. He walked out of his base to grab a bag of chips. Deep fried bacon or Salty crunch. He grabbed his deep fried bacon chips and went back to his base.

He propped up and watched the security cams. Still nothing. He didn relieze he dozed off until he felt hands messaging his shoulders.

"Waddup Baby,"

"Hey corpse,"

"How's your teddy bear" corpse smirked.

"Oh um I haven't even used it...hehe"

"I don't believe you, but okay"

Corpse wrapped his arms around Sykkuno's shoulders and then reached over to a stack of papers.

"I got the details on Dan's body," Corpse said, placing the stack in Sykkuno's lap.

Sykkuno thumbed through the stack of paper and gasped in astonishment.

"Thanks corpse you're the best," Sykkuno said.

He gave corpse a smoochy smooch then he turned away. Corpse grabbed sykkuno's arm, pulling him.

"What a-are you doing..."

"You'll see..." Corpse smirks.

Corpse grabs Sykkuno's arms and puts handcuffs around them. Sykkuno was dumbfounded.

Uhm corpse leaned in to kiss Sykkuno, but then there was a click of the door.

"Hey boss we came in to ask if you and corpse wanted some-"

The minion stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the two of him.

Corpse got up off of Sykkuno "Whatever you're offering, I'll take it."

"O-okay!" The minion ran off.

The minion was then forever traumatised.

"Well i guess i got to go..." Corpse said, "see ya"

Sykkuno waved his handcuffed arms

"Wait corpse-" sykkuno sighs.

He walked over to his bucket of toxic liquid ,and dipped his handcuffs in them. They quickly melted away.

He walked over to his desk and put his mega smart glasses on. The papers showed that DanTDM died because of food poisoning. He also died in this skirt...    

Sykkuno sighed and slouched on his chair

Sykkuno sighed and slouched on his chair. He was no closer to finding out how Quackity was killing these people.

The end broskis