Tales of BBG #2

(it gets weirder)

Boffy woke up. He was sweating, but cold. George was lying on his shoulder fast asleep. So, it wasn't a dream. He thought as he sat there.

Suddenly Tommy jumped. Boffy was kind of confused since he hit Tommy with a fish.

"Y-you kidnapped me!" Tommy screamed, struggling to get out of the swing.

"Sorry my dude. You might have to stay with us for a while." Boffy said.

"God, get me out of this!" Tommy yelled as he was still struggling to escape. Boffy signalled Tommy to sush and then pointed to sleeping George.

George jumped from his sleep and started screaming, "He's coming...HE'S COMING!!!"Tommy and Boffy were very confused. But right when they turned around, they saw Quackity chasing them with a diamond sword.

Boffy swooped George under one arm, and grabbed Tommy and put him under another. He started running as fast as he could.

(lmao there was an image here but wattpad ain't having it)

"AHHHHHH!" All three screamed together as they ran away.

As they were running for their lives, they came across another person. "Hi! I'm Ranboo." "No time to talk. Get up and RUN!!!!!!!" George said.

Ranboo was confused but he shrugged and followed them.

They found a nearby shed so they rushed in and locked the door. "Well be safe here." Said

Boffy.

They stay there until they feel safe and then they'll leave.

End broskis