A Conversation With Tragity

Kock knock ...

Hello is anyone there?

Yes..?

Oh good! Your home.

Oh! You again....

Well yes you didn't let me finish last time...

It was only a month ago...

And I'm here right on time as always.!

Who this time?...

Oh just that thing you call father.

Oh! Well then please finish with him and be on your way.

Oh no.. no no no no I'M just here to show Inconvenience to him.

Oh... Well if you don't have anything helpful to do then please be on your way.

What a few samll heart problems not good enough for you?

No not really when you target the parent I like the month before with death and the one that disserves death gets "high blood pressure".Oh or you know the life lone crippling of my leg you gave me or the gun wound or the stabbing or the Cancer or the depression that you bring in little gift bag every month or week. Can't you bring something that Anyone actually diserves or is that to much to ask?

Ah too much for you to handle?

You made me a mother at five and your the only one I've spoken to since. Where good fortune or anything else other then you.

You know what they say when it rains it pours. And sapousedly "god" has a plan.But that doesn't really matter you know I love you and so does death. We'll never truly leave you.

Yeah yeah just get on with it and go....

As you wish my love. Remember I'm NEVER truly gone. I'll see you soon my love........