Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

I turned around to see Ray Ray and Ariana kissing. We all started laughing but that didn't stop them. Ariana had a gentle grip on one of Ray Ray's braids.Ray Ray had his hand on Ariana's thigh.They where going in Then my phone started ringing 7/11 by Beyonce (Yn-your name Ym-your Mom)

YN-Hello?

YM-How are things going?

YN-Aw hey mom uhh things are going good

YM-Cool so who is over

YN-Uhh Imani Lexie and Jasmine mom your not gonna believe this

YM-What?

YN-Mindless Behavior is here

YM-Its not funny to lie

YN-I'm dead serious no lie and I can prove it

YM-Prove it

YN-Fine talk to Roc

R-Hello

YM-Who is this

R-Roc

M-Why are you lying

R-It's true

M-Rap then

R-Fine*the verse in My Girl

M-It really is you

R-Yep

M-Why are you at my house

R-Uhh Cause our bus broke down and we need a place to stay

M-Well you are welcome to stay...bye

R-Uhh Bye

He said hanging up the phone and passed it back to me."Did she believe you" I said ."Uh yeah she did"

Yn- Soo what do you guys wanna do?

Prod- How about we take you guys on a thank you date?

Mya- Yeahhh that sounds good...but how will we go?

Yn- I got this

Then I yelled "CHRIS COME HERE".He came running down the stairs.

Chris-What do you want?

Yn- Drive us some where.

Chris- No.

Yn- I'll give you $10 to drop us of and $10 to pick us up.

Chris- 20

Yn-What do you think this is, $10 that's it.

Chris- ight here I come

He said then walked back upstairs.I just waited for him to come back down.Like 5 minutes later he came flopping down the stairs with his car keys.My little sister was right behind him.We walked out the door.I walked down the porch steps then into the drive way.Chris unlocked the doors.We got in.

Chris- Where am I driving to?

Roc- Golden Corral.

Chris- ight

The car ride was quiet until my sister climbed to the front of the car and started blasting 4am by Melanie Fiona. She started singing along.Then she climbed back to the back.We was packed tight. So she sat on Ray Ray's lap it was funny because Ariana picked her up and moved her to Priceton's lap. Then Mya moved her to Prodigy lap. Monique moved her to Roc's lap. I just let her sit there. But then I moved her to my lap cause she was getting a little to comfortable on his lap for me. We pulled up to Golden Corral 5 minutes afterwards.We all got out the car.My brother pulled off as soon as we was out.We walked inside.

As soon as we got in line.A girl screamed "There go mindless behavior".They started crowding around us.Then all we heard was "OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS".People came out of know where with posters of them like this was planned.I knew that this was going happen, but dang can we eat in peace.

The guys begun to sign 1 autograph with lead to 5. Then to 20. I didn't have time for this. I mean I might be blowing up my chance with Roc. But a girl got to eat. I just walked out the restaurant

~Roc pov~

As soon as we walked inside.A big crowd surrounded us. They pulled out posters, cameras, cell phones. I decided to sign a little girl's shirt cause she asked. When I did people started forming a line for a autograph. We had to sign all of them or they wouldn't leave us alone. When we came down to our last person I turned around to see that it was only Mya, Monique and Ariana standing there. Yn must have left cause she didn't want to deal with this. I walked out of there in search for her. I walked out to the side walk. To see her walking down the street. I called her name. She turned around and looked at me. She just flipped her hair and continued walking down the street. I ran all the way to her. When I did I was out of breath. I grabbed her by the waist. She turned around and looked at me. With a pissed face.

Roc- Why did you leave?

She was quiet then she said...

Yn- we came to eat and have a good time, but then everybody came and started crowding yall and we were just left standing there and I got aggravated and left.

Roc- I understand but you have to get used to it. I mean you are a fan too.

Yn-I might be a fan, but I understand when a person got to eat.

Roc- Just come back to the restaurant with me please.I promise that they won't bother us.

Yn- Whatever

She moved my hands from her waist and walked down the street.

I knew she wasn't gonna come. So I just ran up to her and picked her up bridal style and walked towards the restaurant. She was yelling and giggling "Put me down". I just ignored her.I put her down as soon as we was inside Golden Corral. We spotted The boys and the Girls sitting.

~Roc Pov~

As we sat, ate and talked I just couldn't stop staring at Yn. Man I think I'm falling for Her. She has a great personality, she's beautiful funny and we have a lot in common. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice the others getting up. When we all got in the car we talked the whole way home.