Chapter 4

~Yn Pov~
As we pulled up to the house I noticed Roc staring at me, when I looked he turned his head. I smirked as I got out the car. As we entered the house we all agree to get dressed for bed and then meet in the living room to talk more.
The girls and I went up stairs to put on our pj's. I throw on some shorts and a tank top when they were done we all headed downstairs the boys all had on basketball shorts and t-shirts. We were sitting there in silence it was kind of awkward so I broke it.

Yn- so what do yall want to do?
Everybody- idk
Yn- that's not helpful at all
Roc- how about a game of spin the bottle?
Yn- sure why not. I'll get the bottle

I walked into the kitchen and poured a bottle of my dads beer down the sink and returned to the living room. They had already formed a circle I just placed the bottle in the middle and sat down.

Yn- Ray you go first
Ray- ok

Ray spun the bottle and it landed on Ariana. He started blushing hard, they leaned in and kissed. It seemed like it would never end so I cleared my throat and they stopped.Roc spun next. I landed on Monique, but Monique moved the bottle with her leg and it landed on me.I looked up at him. He was right in front of me. Then he crushed his lips on mine.I felt sparks fly through the air..I felt his hand move to my lower back.Then on my waist.Then on my butt. I pulled away. Roc sat back down in his spot. He was looking behind me as if he saw something. I turned and looked back my brother was standing right behind me. Damn, I knew that not only was I about to get hurt in here, but so was Roc. He looked down at me then at roc. Roc had a nervous look on his face. then Roc looked at me. I tried to get up but Chris threw me over his shoulder, and was heading for the stairs. I was trying hard to get out of his grip but it didn't work.

~Ariana Pov~

When roc and Yn were kissing her brother walked in and was standing behind her. When Yn turned around and looked at him he put her over his shoulder she was kicking and screaming her ass off. He took her upstairs then we heard a door slam. They were arguing back and forth then all of a sudden we heard a loud noise followed by her squealing. I knew that he had hit her so I ran upstairs. When I walked in the room he was looking down on her shocked that he hit her. I struggled to remove her hand from her face, when I did I saw that it was red and bruised. I managed to get her up to take her downstairs in the kitchen for an ice pack.

~Yn Pov~

I couldn't believe that he really hit me in my jaw like I was a nigga. Ariana came running up the stairs and took me down stairs to the kitchen for an ice pack. She handed it to me. I put it on my jaw it hurt really bad. I removed it real quick. Roc came in he walked towards me. He placed his on my thigh. He looked at my jaw. Then at the floor. I knew that he felt like he was the one to blame for it. Then he said "This is all my fault" He said sadly. "Roc......no it isn't" I said placing my hand on the side of his face. "Yes it is if I would've never said lets play it it would've never hapened" He said "Roc it isn't your fault now stop saying that please" "Fine"
Roc- can I talk to you tho
Yn- sure
Ariana got up and walked back to the room.
Roc- since I first met you I knew you were something special, and as I got to know you more my feelings grew strong. I know we still have a lot to learn about each other but can you be my girl please?
Yn- of course.

He smirked and gave me a peck on the lips. We held hands and walked back to the living room, but before we walked out.I grabbed the ice pack and place it on my face.We walked back into the living room.I sat on the couch next to Roc. I laid my head on his shoulder. Monique, Mya,Jacob,Raquan and Craig was just staring at me.

Yn- damn can yall stop staring.
Roc- take a picture it'll last longer
Prod- Fine I will
He pulled out his phone.I removed the ice pack from my face.Then he took the picture.Then he said
Prod-There I took it and I sent it to you
Prince- Uhh Prod you sent it to me
Ray- Me 2
Prod- Uh-oh......I post it on FaceBook"
Roc- You dumbass now this is all their going to talk about
I sat up and looked at Prodigy. I took the pillow that was behind me and threw it at him. But he caught it. Then my phone started to ring(when you get a tweet).I pulled it out.

Yn- Guys their already tweeting
Prince- really what are they saying?

Everybody turned and looked at me.

Yn- one says "Who is dat chick that is with Roc" another one said "Who the hell is that bit with my man"

I looked up. They were just looking at Roc. So I turned and looked at him. He was looking down. Then he looked up
"What?" He said looking at all of us.
We all just shook our heads.

Yn- so what are we going to do?
Roc- Just tell them the truth..your my girlfriend and their gonna find out.

Ray- But thats gonna....wait what did you just say"
Roc- she's my girlfriend
Ray- really when did this happen?

Everyone looked at us waiting for a reply

Yn- in the kitchen
Ray- Well anyways that gonna start chaos
Roc- So....Ray tell them the truth and I want you pointing to Prod and Jacob to back him up"

"Fine" They all said.Then wipped out their cell phones

Ray- There it's done

I couldn't believe now I'm known as Roc Royal's girlfriend.This is all I dreamed of since 3 years ago.But I knew it was going to be chaso like Justin and Selena. But people are gonna have to like it.

Prince- Their not taking it good Roc
Ray- Not even your sister dude

"Really" I said sitting up.I always wanted to meet Prehia.

"Uhh Let me call her" Roc said.Got up and walked outside.He pulled out his phone.

"So have you ever met Raquel and Prehia" Jacob said

"Isn't Raquel his mom if so nope"

'Yea that is".Jacob said.

"Aww well I......" I was stopped in mid sentece.Cause Roc calldd me.

I walked out the door.He said

"Yn my sister wants to talk to you" handing me the phone.I grabbed it.

"Hello?"I said

"So you go with my brother foreal"Prehia said

"Yess"

"Why you,you must be cool"

"You can say that"

"Cool well tell Roc that we're coming out their tomorrow for me please kk bye"

"Ok bye".I hung up and handed it to him.

"What did she say" Roc said.

Yn-Uhh nun just that their coming here tomorrow"
Roc- Really?
Yn- roc I'm scared
Roc- don't be they'll love you