part 4

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

TISHNAGI has already crossed 2k views..

His lips touched her neck as his warm breath tickled her senses and an innocent moan left her mouth.. This type of sound escaped from her mouth for the first time it was weird for her but the pleasure was too much.. Cupping her cheeks he stared deep into her eyes which were depicts innocence with a look that drove him wild..

She wanted him..

She wanted him as much as he wanted her..

He never wanted to feel something for her like this something very deep but his heart says otherwise. He felt a different pull a sudden magnetic pull that he wanted to mark every inch of her body he wanted to make her his.. He wanted to claim his every rights on her..

"You are beautiful Nisa" he whispered his thumb gently rubbed her lower lip and she helplessly started at him totally breathless..

A growl left her lips when she licked her dry lips and his lips descended on hers taking her off guard.. She stiffened not knowing what to do while he gently sucked her upper lip then her lower lip his fingers migrated down tracing her waist in such sensuous manner that her lips started moving moulding perfectly with his..His tongue slipped inside her caressing her insides nibbling her lips occasionally and she felt herself drowning in his kisses in his passion..

When he realised that she couldn't take this anymore he broke the kiss staring deep into her beautiful orbs.. "Azlan--" he placed his finger on her lips "Sssh Nisa kuch mat bolo" whispering he placed a kiss on the corner of her lips to her jaw moving down to her neck and throat as his hand caught hold of her duppata which he threw it away making her gasp..

He kissed her again this time more hardly with passion dripping with his every breath which mingles with her his hand moving back as he pulled the zipper of her kurta down and she sat up abruptly gasping for air..

"Seher" his warm breath just on her nape as she felt him just behind her back "You don't want this?" He asked his nose rubbed against her neck and she arched her neck biting her lips "Answer me Seher and I will stop" his finger traced her back as her zip was open..

"You want me to stop" he made her turned towards him and she looked down not knowing what to answer she wasn't used to this much of love he was pouring his gestures were making her heart flutter..

Did she want him to stop?

No right? And it's not even wrong they are married and it's normal he has rights on her so as she..

"Sorry seher I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable" he got up from the bed ready to leave.. She panicked her throat felt dry and tongue she wanted to stop him and finally she did.. "Do..n't go Azla.n please" she stuttered and Azlan felt a soft grip around his wrist and that was it for him and to them to break every barriers..