Ch. 1 (Introduction/ New beginning)

New girl's point of view

Hi my name is Olivia Lancaster, and I'm 14 years old. So I'm the new girl cuz I just recently moved here from New Jersey. Ever since me & my family moved here from NJ, its been really hard making new friends here in LA. But anyways I was homeschooled, so maybe thats why I've been having problems making friends here.When I stopped going to school a few months ago, I told my friend Emily that I would become an actress and since we lived in LA now I figured that I could try out for a TV show. Anyways it was the summer and it was before my favorite show officially began.My favorite show is Girl meets world. Ever since I saw the commercial of the premier of GMW,I knew it was gonna be my favorite show because I loved watching BMW (BOY MEETS WORLD), so anyways I wanted to try out for a part on GMW and I told my mom, and she said she would drive me to the studios where they were gonna film the show, and plus there was still open auditions for the role of one of the students.

A/N
Cliffhanger!!
Sorry guys it was all I could think of and I feel like I did good on this first chapter, so stay tuned untill next time!!
And you never know when I update so plz follow me. ☺