Ch. 6 - Friends?

Olivia's POV

After I was done checking out my new dressing room, I went to go check the set, so I went to the set and the director told me that I had to be ready in a few minutes because I was finally gonna act on one of the scenes. So I went to the snack bar and I saw Peyton. I said "Hey I'm Olivia, I'm going to be playing the new student." and I started to blush, hoping he didn't notice I pretended that I dropped an earing so he wouldn't see me blushing. When I finally looked up he said "Do you want to be my friend?" And I said "Sure" I wanted to sound like I didn't care because on the inside I was freaking out soo much!

Peyton's POV

The directors said that we were gonna film in a few minutes, so I went to the snack bar, a few seconds later I see the new actress. She said "Hey I'm Olivia I'm going to be playing the new student." I did notice that she was blushing but when she started to blush, she dropped something, I didn't notice cuz I was staring at her beautiful brunette hair. After she got up I said "Do you want to be my friend?" And all she said was "sure", like she didn't care at all that we were now friends. I really didn't care about that right now, I was distracted with this amazing feeling I had inside of myself.

A/N
HEY GUYS WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 6. IM KINDA RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO PLZ MESSAGE ME IF YOU THIS BOOK TO BE MORE INTERESTING. ANYWAYS MORE CHAPTERS ARE FOR SURE TO COME ALONG YOUR WAY SO UNTIL NEXT TIME!
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW. BYE GUYS!☺