Part 1

Don't trust

"Alison. 19." I replied, astounded at my new found confidence especially as I was only 17!

Today had been a weird day.

It had started off at Aislings house getting ready for Will Halls concert. He was our idol and the first time we were going to see him live. I was so excited. Maybe even hoping that we would manage to meet him so he could sign some of our things.

After the concert we had unsuccessfully been able to, so as the Normal Teenage girls we are, we ran after the limo as it descended down a narrow street. After several blocks it slowed down and made a stop near a Hotel that had opened up a few weeks ago.

Being the last two fan we hid behind the trash cans nearby in no fear that we would be seen.

A bodyguard got out of the drivers seat and proceeded to open the passenger door, Will stepped out of the car and walked to the front door of the Hotel, his body guards hot on his heels.

We where in.

The Hotels elegant reception held Lily's on either side, thats what caught our attention.

As quick as Will had walked in, he disappeared down some stairs and into a big black door that was labelled ' Hot Hot Fire ExIT'

Ais and I looked at each other confused. This is a Fire Exit? We followed quietly down the stairs and hurried the the 'Fire Exit'.

We gasped in awe, realising that 'Hot Hot Fire Exit' was in fact a Night Club.We looked amazed at the large dance floor and the hundreds of people dancing and chatting "Wow!".

A bar tender came over and hovered near us, carrying a tray with little bottles on it. "Welcome Ladies, may i offer you a Raspberry Vodka?*

We nodded eagerly! Being 17, I was drinking illeagally but with m prominintent chest and height I could pass off for at LEAST 3 years older than i really am.

The drinks kept on coming, one after another. Aisling looked towards me and whispered "Look! Will's over there by the bar! Go get him!"

"One last drink!" Just in time a bartender passed by, I caught a shot off the tra and downed it. I wiped my hand over my mouth.

Now I was defiantly hammered.

I gasped "Show time!" I strutted over there with an arrogance in my walk.

"Alison. 19" Astounded at my new found conidence as I was only 17!

"Sweet name. Will, Will Hall." He replied.

His eyes raked over my good figure as I bent over to ask the bartender for a Apple Martini. He nodded and serverd me. I sipped the drink class fully.

He abruptly turned to me "Hey wanna dance?" I looked at him shocked, but I remained my cool.

"Sure." I winked at him, drank the rest of my drik and sat it down neatly on its coaster. I dragged him to the dance floor. We danced and talked for what seemed like ages, he turned out to be really nice good and honest guy. It's just too bad I wasn't.

My mouth took the decision to whirl up a story of 19 year old Alison Green, studying Journalism at ULA in her second year. It techanically wasn't a lie. I was going to study Journalism at ULA, I just hadn't started yet. And that i lived in my own apartment in Upper LA.

You may ask yourself why would I lie? I mean I'm pretty (Not to sound stuck up! Sorry!) and I can fill my Bra, thats really what there looking for, isn't it?

But I'm a Kid to a 20 year old, 17? Yes a kid. So I had to make myself a new profile to get noticed.

As the clubs music punded in my head and the alcohol washed any common sense I had left, he Whispered in my ear, as he slipped his hand through the slot in my dress and caressed my upper thight "My place?"