Part 4

Recap!

We chatted and flicked through the magazines and had.. well a girly night in. I kept telling my self that tomorrow wasn't a DATE DATE. It was you know, just a Date.

We settled down and went to Sleep.. I wonder what awaits me tomorrow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day was miserable. TOTALLY Miserable. Black and raining.

Ahead of me I saw a rather large tunnel, as it was foggy I couldn't see to the end. I walked hesitantly towards it. Shall I go through it, or not?

  Eventually I did, and glad so to! It came out in to a  little Italian restaurant. I was shown to a wooden table in the corner, brightly lit with a candle.

Sitting there the most Gorgeous person ever.

Will's eye's pierced through me, His swishy hair immaculate as ever.

"As always a pleasure to see you, Alison" He stood up to kiss my hand and slowly caressed my back pulling me into a loving kiss.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*... My alarm clock.

End of Recap

I taped my foot impatiently as I quickly stole glance's at my wrist watch. He was late. For our date. Which HE insisted on. Geesh.

I contiuned to huff impatiently for another minute or so, until finally I saw him walking down the street wearing a rather unusual hat. Well for him.

I stuffed a laugh "Whats with the top hat?"

He looked around, took the hat off his head and threw it into a bin then ruffled is hair.

"Crazy Fan's that's what happened, the reason I'm late." He grumbled to himself silently and took my hand.

We walked along the street when a crazy kid shouted "REPELLUM MUGGLETUM!" and pointed a stick at us. What appeared to be his mother came over and apologised while dragging him along and scolding at the boy.

We exchanged looks, and burst out laughing.

It felt good. REAL good.

Quickly we found a rather older building which seemed to be falling down the sign read 'Panzoni' our little restaurant, we entered and the Waitress showed us to a perfect seat. Near the Bathroom. Woop De do.

He pulled the wooden seat out for me as I muttered a slight 'Thanks.' and sat down as lady like as you can get on a (nearly) broken seat while the terrible smell of the lavatory wafted through the opening and closing of the Bathroom doors.

'So err.. why this place? Not exactly what you would call 'Glam' '' I said Awkwardly enough.

He broke a off a piece of bread fromt the backet which lay in the center of our table. He looked around and turned to face me promptly.

"Nah It's not, It's a crap shack.. I thought it would be obvious. The only people that even bother to come to this place are to distracted to even look who it is! Plus in all honestly do you think someone famous would actually come here? Well the fans don't"

"Oh" I said feeling rather stupidly "Well yeah it makes sense."

A waitress scurried over to our table, threw back her greasy hair, "You wantin anything?" She stood there chewing on her gum.

"Just a coke and ceasar salad please" I pushed my menu forward.

Will looked the other way and mumbled "Same."

The waitress without a second glance whiped round and started talking on the phone.

"See? They don't give."

"Mmm.." I replied.

A spell of silence came across us. Time past. The waitress brought us our cokes. People came in and out collecting orders. It started to rain. It stopped.

Okay it didn't rain! But I'm sure If I hadn't of broken the silence It would have!!

"We should talk about err.. You know." I said slightly embarrassed.

He looked at me in the eyes and sighed, "Yes, yes we should. I'll start, Why did you lie ? Then just leave?"

"Well to sound more interesting because you would never look at me if I was boring, would you?" I Brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"So your telling me everything was a lie? What's your name then! MARY?" He looked at me as anger and hurt blazed through his eyes.

I put my hands up, "No! I mean I didn't lie about anything well my age and That I'm in uni! Well I'm planning on going! But um.. Not yet. Still High school" I gave a polite laugh trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay, Well fine. Just to let you know. I would have picked you, age. Age doesn't really matter. Also Why did you leave? What was with that?" he said questioningly.

Inside I was freaking. THAT IS SO CUTE!! AH!! Before I went into a inner babbling, I mentally added another factor to my 'What makes Will so Cool'; Sweet!

"It didn't seem possible, I just didn't think." I admitted regrettably.

He grabbed a hold of m chin and lifted it slightly "Hey, Don't think like that. Your Beautiful."

I blushed slightly as he said "I love myself a girl who can blush."

We exchanged a smile and started to pick at out salads which had arrived.

Tomato, Letuce, Carrots, Chicken.

As I munched through the deep bowl I managed to say (Through a mouth full of chicken!) "Vay dis visnt fo fab!"

He sent me a bizarre look "Sorry?"

I swallowed "I said 'Hey this isn't so bad!' "

He gave chuckled and gave a nod of agreement. Once we payed, we exited out of the (darn!) cute restaurant, which wasn't really bad at all. I smiled.

We walked down the little alley holding hands, 'Touchin on My' by 30h!3 inturpted out conftable silence.

As Will whipped out his phone I raised my eyebrows "Huh, figured! What a nice choice in ring tones!"

He laughed once again "You got to love 'em!"

A.N :) :) :)

Bonjoourrr :P

Pleaase Vote.Comment and Fann :D

You like thiss upload?! Imaa In Spaain!!! Its raining :L I can't believe it. I'm getting wet in Spain. Plus I ceebs to get an umbrela :) SOOO  waas upppp jamica?!

ALSO... for those of you who DON'T know the song ^^ I will postt it on the external link, Touchin in My is a amzzingg song.. have a listen ;)

Lovee you all Foreverr <3

Francescaa xx