Lust

Time: 7:30 a.m.
Place: Hazel's Room
Hazel's Pov.
My alarm clock went off. Ugh time for school 😪. First thing in the morning. Text the bae. I grabbed my "Pretty In Pink" iPhone and texted Tyler.
@Hazbaby- wassup best-friend 😚
He didn't text back for awhile.
@Tayman- nuthun much. Getting ready to go to school. You should actually try that someday 😂😂!!
@Hazbaby- 👍...👎
@Tayman- lol whatever
@Hazbaby- lemme go ✌️
@Tayman- bye bitch 👋!
Anyways, I got out of bed and started playing pandora. I got in the shower then got dressed (in the description). I went downstairs to get to milk and a granola bar. While I was down there my sister and brother came down.
Kamari- can you pass me an apple
Me- sure (throwing the apple to him)
Kyra- Haz. You got work today??
Me- Yeah. Why?
Kyra- I wanted to go shopping with you and Tyler
Kamari- and why can't I go??
Me/Kyra- because your not a girl
Kamari- So. Tyler's not a girl
Me- Yeah, but he asks like one and is cooler to be around
Me- Anyways, Kyra I can try to get my boss let me work for a couple hours so I can go with you
Kyra- Ok. I guess
While we were talking, my mom came down (India).
Me-MOMMY!!!!!
India- Hey babies. It's 8:00 and there's traffic. You should be on the rode by now.
Me- Ok. Well tell momma I said by. Come on guys.
As me, Kamari, and Kyra walked out the door I got a phone call from Tyler.
Me- Hey
Tyler- Guess what!
Me- What
Tyler- I saw Darius on the sidewalk making out with Bianca.
I paused for a second. Bianca is my nemesis. She's done so many things to me I can't even list them all down.
Me- Ok, so should I confront him or...
Tyler- Girl please. What you need to do is catch him cheating on you! Duh! Is you stupid?!?
Me- no I'm not stupid. And ok. Will you help me?
Tyler- YASSS! That's what's best-friends are for. So speaking of best-friends, will a best-friend be able to pick me up?
Me- Yeah.
Tyler- Kay. Bye!
I hung up the phone and started the car. I was so pissed off at Darius. I just wanted to pull my edges out, but I wouldn't because everyone knows my edges be on FLEAK! Anyways, I drove to Tyler's house to pick him up. Next thing you know he's blabbing about all the GOSSIP (I love gay best-friends 😂)!!! I decided to just take the streets to get to school faster.