Sexy

Continued...
I started painting Jake and I just felt this feeling in me. I felt horny and dirty, but I knew I couldn't draw what I was thinking. I had to just paint what was in front of me and do best as I can.
"So class, while you are painting, I'll be talking about your next school project. I will be putting you guys into groups of fours, maybe even threes. Anyways, you have to make a mural of something you group team agrees on. It can be mixtures of things or just one basic, beautiful thing. So I'll let you know what your group teams are in a second." Mrs.Ting said," Now if I can just find that piece paper."
I just started thinking. Like oh my gosh, what if I get Jake on my team!?!?!?!
"Okay class. This project will take a couple months. So it's the month of February and you'll finish on the 1st of April. But if you finish before that you are welcome to turn it in early. okay now with the groups. Okay so group number one: Alexander, Honna, Lexis, and Juan."
I heard some girls squeal and say they wish they got Jake on their team.
"Team two: Yvonne, Laura, GeGe, and Kyra. Team three: Tyler, Christina, Hazel, and Jake."
In my mind I was screaming and shouting!!
"And last but not least, Team Four: Kalen, David, Lena, and George. Okay so the bells about to ring, but I will let you guys go out early."