Partner.

I just wanna say thanks to all my silent readers! Please comment so I can have your opinions! How would you guys feel if I decided to start another EXO fanfic? Anyway lets get started with the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay
"Everyone gather around!" I heard Suho yell out.

We just now reached our camping site. I must say, this place is amazing. Nature really is beautiful. It's even more beautiful since it consisted of beautiful girls.

It kinda got boring with only guys around. It's a better change. That thing is, not falling in love with them is harder than it looks! Some of the guys are already in too deep. I'm actually worried we won't be able to debut.

I don't have the guts to stop them though. They can't control their feelings no one can, right?

"Yah Lay are you listening?" I looked over and saw Luhan poking my shoulder.

"What?" I guess I was zoning out again.

"We're going to go on a scavenger hunt in pairs. To make it fair we're going to choose out of a hat..." Luhan got distracted by something and stopped talking.

I followed his eyes and it lead to the one and only Jessica.

Yep. Some of us are in wayy too deep.

"I'm guessing you want a certain someone as your partner." I smirked and squeezed his shoulder. "Good luck with that ice princess."

I laughed then stopped when my eyes landed on Yuri. She was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a white sweater. Even in basic clothes, she still looks stunning. That's the power of my black pearl. My beautiful, beautiful black pearl.

A/N: See what I did there? BLACK PEARL REFERENCE WOOT WOOT

She looked over and caught me staring. She shot a smile my direction then continued her conversation with Yoona. I felt me cheeks warm up as I looked away in embarrassment. Ugh I got caught! Crap.

"Ok guys! We're gonna start the partner picking now!" Taeyeon announced.

Everyone soon flocked around in a circle with Taeyeon and Suho in the middle.

"Ok the girls will be the ones drawing out the names! There will be one group of two girls an the rest will have one boy and one girl." Suho stepped back to join the guys and gestured for Taeyeon to continue.

"Stand by your partner after drawing!"

"May the odds be ever in your favor." she attempted to imitate Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games and shook the hat which caused chuckles.

No one's POV
"I'll go first!" Sulli raised her hand and walked up to the center. She reached in an grabbed a piece of paper. She slowly opened it and smiled. "Oh Sehun."

After Sulli was Luna. "Kyungsoo!"

Next was Yoona who got Krystal.

Hyoyeon opened the paper wad and read the name. "Jong In!" He smiled and gestured for her to come stand by him.

Krystal felt a pang of jealousy at the sight. "Wait why am I jealous?" she thought.

Unfortunately for them, Taeyeon and Kris somehow got partnered up. "Really? Ugh my luck." she purposely said aloud. "You are so not my style." Kris fired back. Everyone chuckled at their arguing.

They continued the process almost everyone had a partner.

The current pairs were Tao and Seohyun, Victoria and Xiumin, Chanyeol and Amber, Sunny and Suho, Baekhyun and Sooyoung, and Tiffany and Chen.

There were only 4 people left. Jessica, Yuri, Luhan, and Lay. They decided to have Jessica and Yuri open their wads and stand behind their partner while Lay and Luhan had their backs to them.

Chanyeol and Sehun even started a countdown.

"3......2.......1...... TURN AROUND"