Chapter 4

Amber and Sam and everyone left the mall to go home. Sam and Amber went to the cell phone store so amber can get a new phone case for her phone. Sam  asked amber do you want to move in with me and the guys. Amber said yes i do baby when do you want  me to move in babe. As soon as you want baby sam said. Amber said okay how does tomorrow sound all i have to do is pack my clothes and my little brother can have that or my little sister can have my room because they share a room and fight so much. Okay lets go get some clothes for tonight baby okay. amber and sam can back to her house and get like all of her clothes and she says bye to everyone and goes back and gets her ipad and chagers and gets all her makeup and her hair stuff and her towels. They left to go to the house and unpack. Chelsea was happy to see amber when she just found out she was moving in and had all her stuff.  Sam and amber got some of the boxes everyone helped out and had a great time doing. Then sam and amber go in the hot tub and just chill. Amber gets out and go to pee and as she is walking out kian stops to talk to her about how he likes her and he wishes he was with her amber slaped kian and said kian im with sam and if i was single i would think about it but im in love with sam. Sam heard it all and talked to ricky about it and ricky said if she said that then she loves you sam. When sam came to the room amber was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150894258 her and chelsea are going out because amber knows sam heard her say that to kian so she knows he is mad at her but he is not. Amber and Chelsea are gonna take a taxi because they will get drunk and come home. They are going out for chelsea and they have so much fun sam had to come and get them becuase they are to drunk. Amber wakes up the next morning sam had made her food and he kisses her on the lips and they kiss for like about a min. Amber says sam you know i love you right and i dont want us to ever break up over anything one of us says right. Sam says amber i know what you mean babe i heard you talking to kian last night is that why you wanted to go out becuase you thought i was gonna dumped you for saying if you was single you maybe date him. No i never would do that because i know you love me and i love you alot. Do you want to go to the mall and i will buy you some clothes. Yes i would love to go to the mall baby i love you so much says amber.