Chapter 3

Sam wanted to know how amber was doing so he called her asking her what she wanted to do today so Sam could ask her if she wanted to move in with him and the boys and chelsea.   Chelsea has been living with jc for three years now. Sam and amber have been dating for 4 months. Amber and Sam are going to the mall amber is wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150708830.

Sam- Babe you look good.

Amber-Thanks babe and you look nice.

  They go to the mall and meet up with Chelsea Jc Connor Diamond Kian Ricky Trevor. Amber and Chelsea go to the clothes store so amber can chane her clothes in to something ugly because she knew Kian was looking at her ass. Amber buys this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150710808. Sam calls amber and says bring chelsea to the food court. Amber okay sam we will be there in like 5 mins im paying for my stuff that i will have to put on so make that 10 mins okay love you babe bye. Amber and Chelsea go to the bathroom and amber changes in to the crappy clothes she just got for $10.30 . So amber and chelsea go to the food court where they see Jc Kian Sam Ricky Trevor sitting down with food and Chelsea went over to sit and Jc gets on one knee and says chelsea will you mary  and chelsea says yes jc i will marry you baby.