South detroit

I wake up, I don't know where I am. the only thing that I really know is my own name. I don't know how I got here and I am tied up I try to squirm around to get free but I realize that it is no use, I am covered in peanut butter and sweat, I look up and I see two police men riding their horses around me. they realize I'm awake and say "oh you're finally up, we've been racing our ponies for four hours, it got boring for your God damn ass to wake up," it hurt my feelings but I dealt with it "kid" starts the other policeman " do you remember your name?" I stare into his eyes, they are the color of my buttocks, brown " I am Daquan" I tell them.
one of them whispers to the other. I can barely make out what they're saying " does...kid mean....daquan...almighty traplord? What..lunch..ramen noodles from the dollar tree?.." What does that mean, Daquan the almighty trap lord... was I important.. WHY CANT I REMEMBER!! I grab my brown face and start crying, the officer comes and kisses my forehead he said, " sir trap lord it is going to be okay," I keep on thinking, trap lord? "We know you don't know what we mean master, you are a very special person but then you did something really bad and the cops came after you, we were disguised as cops because we were actually trying to find you. you have to run, run as fast as you can and never stop.. you hear m-" suddenly I hear rumbles and thumps. it was the cops, I got set free and started running, it reeked of peanut butter and sweat. "RUN GO GO GOOOOOO"

To be continued.....