Victoria's Secret

I run, I don't stop running until I see watermelon then I keep on going my feet get tired but I don't care, officer Daryl told me to keep running, I go really fast and then some of my memory comes to me, I was a trap lord in Africa but then I raped an officers dog and they started chasing me. I run and run and then I hit Guatemala, Mexico. I am walking around Mexico and I am blacker than everyone there, I meet this kid named Diego Figueroa and he says "hey why are you here," I respond "I raped a dog and I am on the run being chased by the police." "oh" says Diego "I'll tell you where to hide if you do something."
"I'll do anything! I respond
" There is this woman that just came in she calls herself Victoria, and she has a secret"
"What is Victoria's Secret?"
"That's the thing, no one knows, that's why it's up to you to find out what her secret is... it will be a tough mission. her secret had made all of Mexico go insane and no one can take it anymore, we have to know her secret, or we'll be doomed"
" Dam son" I say, and straight after I go looking for Victoria. its been hours and I keep on running, I suddenly see a castle, I run to it and open the door it reeked of perfume I think this is it, this is Victoria's castle. there is a dragon, no it is an eggplant monster.... no even worse, it is mr clean and shrek formed up to make the best duo in history, they were secretly going out.
I did not want to hurt them so I say, "shrek, mr. clean, I do not want to hurt you, you are a wonderful couple and I have no beef with you, I only came here for Victoria's Secret, do you know it?"
"No," starts mr. clean "she has never told us her secret, but we are supposed to be guarding it."
"Don't you want to know what it is guys? You have been her slaves for... umm, how long again?"
"69 years"
"You have been her slave for 69 years, don't you want to know her secret?"
"Yes"
We team up, we go up the stairs to confront Victoria ourselves.
"I've been waiting for you, Daquan"
I hear the doors shut and lock behind me, I look back and I don't see neither shrek or mr.clean.
"Victoria, what is your secret!"
"You really want to know"
"Yes!"
"Well----"

To Be Continued......