A day wit the girls !

Asian's POV : I was walking to meet my home girl Ivorian because she had someone she wanted me to meet and I think her name was Jayda or sumthin but anyways when I got there I saw a thick girl sittin on the couch and Ivorian introduced me to Jayda and says imma let ya'll sit and talk to each other and Ivorian went upstairs and closed her bedroom door . I asked Jayda where do you live ? she said I live right next door to ya but you probably didn't see me because I've been inside of the house for a few days because I just moved here ! 

Jayda's POV : I had fun talkin to Asian and she gave me her number and I saved her contact name as : future bae then I walked back to my house and saw that I had one missed call and I answered it and it was from the moving company they said they has lost my furniture and I would have to buy new ones . So I decided to text Asian and tell her about it 

Jayda : hey 

Asian : hey wassup ?

Jayda : well the moving company said they lost my furniture and I want to know do you have spare furniture for me ? 

Asian : yeah my attic is full of shit that I don't need you can come over and take a look 

Jayda : OK thanks 😘

Authors POV : Jayda walked over to Asian's house which was next door and they walked up to the attic of her home and Asian said here is the useless junk I was tell you about you can y=take a look  around and take sum tingz home if ya want 

Asian's POV : All of a sudden all of my bsf's came over and I said what you here for ? they said well we wanna know about Jayda because we were spying on u when you were talkin to her and we saw you talkin about wanting a girlfriend ... I responded noooo we did not talk about dat we talked about otha things . 

Cuban's POV : well after me and Asian had a little convo with Ivorian and Dream she kicked us out of her house because we spied on her so we walked out and we decided to match make Asian with Jayda and have her write love letters and send gifts  but first we have to buy Asian a journal and have her write her true feelings for Jayda and have her fall in love with her ...

To be continued ...