Beef anyone ?

Asian's POV : I woke up to find my phone was full of messages from my friends and my enemy Kash ... we had never gotten along but we stopped arguing after a while because she decided to leave me alone . the text message said : meet me at Starbucks I have sumthin to talk to you about . I decided to go see what she wanted because I was curious on how she was doing in her life and weather or not she was still a hoe .

Jayda's POV : I woke up and went to the salon as usual and waited for a customer and I saw a girl walk in and she said : hello can I get a wig installed ? I told her yes and we talked for a bit before my sister walked in her name was Latto she also wanted a wig installed so I did both orders and and that girl told me her name was Kash before she talked to me .

Kash's POV : I waited at the front of Starbucks for Asian and l planned to get her number so I can stalk her because I want to know who she is dating  so I can spy on her * evil laugh* 10 minutes later I saw her walk in and she sat down at a table and I followed her and we talked and I pretended to be nice and got her number and walked out and went by her house and went home . 

Asian's POV : After I went home I saw Jayda sitting on the couch and she said do you know someone named Kash ? I said yea I went to Starbucks today with her why do you ask ? well she came into my salon and asked to get a wig installed and she seemed like a person you used to know because she mentioned you when we talked .