The best girlfriend ever...🥰😍

Asian's POV :  When I woke up I went to make breakfast and when I finished I saw that Jayda was still asleep so I shook her awake and she said I don't feel good and I said whats wrong ? she said my head hurts and I feel hot . So I decided to check her temperature and it was 101.1 so I decided to bring the food I made upstairs to her and have her eat in bed and I went to the store to go get medicine and while I was there the cashier had the nerve to sneeze on me so I yelled at her and the lady called the manager and the lady was fired and the manager apologized to me and I went home . When I got home I found the trash can overflowed with tissues and I saw Jayda sitting in bed scrolling through instagram and she liked my latest post . I gave the medicine to her and she pouted and said nooo that tastes bad but I bribed her by giving her cuddles afterward . 

Jayda's POV : I woke up 1 hour later and I felt a little bit better but I still didn't feel well so I decided to watch love and hip hop and then Asian came in and she layed next to me and we watched TV until we fell asleep but in the middle of the night Alyssa came in and she asked if she could sleep with us because she had a bad dream bout a bed monster so I agreed and I let her sleep in the middle .

1 week later ...

Jayda's POV : I noticed that Asian's face was pale and her nose was slightly red but I didn't think anything of it and I just went to work as usual but when I got home I found Asian sleeping on the couch and box of tissues in her lap and the TV was on .  I woke her and she sat up and hey bae how was work ? I said it was good but my sister Latto said that her baby daddy kicked her out so can she stay here ? Asian said ofc she can stay but I also don't feel good ... then I was like oh lord...

do you think Asian is a good girlfriend ? comment your answer and don't forget to vote on the chapter !