Strangers in the night --

It's past midnight and I'm still here at our garden. It's kinda far from our house. Or should I say mansion. Here I am ...  waiting for someone ...

I just met him last night. Yeah. We always see each other at night. I dunno why.

I only know one thing ..

I already love him ..  even if we only know each other as strangers ...

He's here ...

"Hi .."

"Hi ..."

He sat beside me . 

Silence ...

Silence ..

Yeah. Were always like this. No one talks. Were just looking at the moon. The moon that serves as light for us.

Haaay. I'm tired of this. No one dares to talk. He should know what I feel for him. If he does'nt feel the same for me .. well, it's alright. Atleast he knew. Everything's worth a try.

"I Love You .."

I muttered. When I looked at him. He was shocked, taken aback, i guess.

"B-But ... why me?"

"I don't know either."

Yeah. I don't know. I just realized I already love him.

"If that's the case. I guess, you have to come with me. *smirk*"

"HUH?"

"If you love me, you'll come with me."

"W-Wait... I'll come with you, In one condition, "

"Tell me who you are .. and WHAT YOU ARE."

He was shocked again. Maybe at the WHAT YOU ARE part. Yeah. I know he's not a human. Mortals cant jump at trees. I saw him last night. He's so fast. He can run so fast and mortals can't do that.

"I guess, I have to tell you the truth now,"

"I'm Philipp. And I'm ...."

"A vampire."

O___________O

I MEAN IT. He really is a vampire.

"Show me your fangs."

He showed his fangs. I looked at it. Touched it. It's beautiful.

"Y-You're not scared?"

"Why would I? I love you. Do you love me too?"

"Yes. Since the night I saw you. Come. Come with me. We'll be surely happy there. No one will tear us apart. Will you come with me Therese?"

"Yes. I'll come with you .."

I love him. That's all I need. I know I won't regret what I did. I left home. Because of the guy I love. ...

And loves me too ...