King X Reader

King. He sure had a lot of guts to stomp into the gym and say that. Lot is a weak word out here. He was filled with massive ego to actually come to your father's gym! Talk back to you! Defeating you! And calling you a little princess with a false title! You swore on all your ancestors that if you get your hand on that boy once more, you'll honestly break all 206 bones of his while naming them. Beybattle or not, you'll actually teach him a lesson for not thinking twice before speaking!

You slammed your goggles on the blueprint, almost breaking the glasses.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down girl!" a female commented. Your sister was in the same room, leaning against the wall as she watched you express your frustration on a navy blue bey.

"If you are gonna continue your pissed off thingy, you'll break my storm hydra." she walked over to you, ruffling your hairs. "Trust me sis, that match is a thing of the past. You aren't a bladder after all. And it's okay if that King or whatever his name came in here and defeated you."

You snorted, "oh yeah! So you're saying that I shouldn't mind what he said!"
"My my! Why aren't you understanding me?!" your sister exclaimed, now almost frustrated by you. Snatching off her storm hydra from your workplace, pushing it down her jeans pocket. "He came to battle you thinking it was me. Poor boy nonetheless. Got a little carried away by knowing that he defeated the great 'water empress'" Your sister started laughing maniacally as if she was staring as some villain in a horror movie. "Oh boy! I'm waiting till he fights me and I'll make him pay for what he said to you. I'll leave him crying for his mommy!"

You facepalmed. You swear you had no idea from where your elder sister inherited the crazy streak, earning her a gigantic reputation as the town's one of the strongest and toughest bladder.

"What happened between him and me isn't your concern Rei." You looked back at your own bey, Storm Cassiope, "He fought me! Not you. Regardless of what he thinks, whether it's me or you that he defeated, I faced a loss! And I won't tolerate neither the loss nor the insults!"

"Jez! Cut it, baby. What in the world did he even say that you are so enraged?" Rei asked you, about to leave for her daily training.

You immediately started fidgeting with your bey. "It doesn't concern you."

"Oh, it totally concerns me!"
"Sheesh you are a pest for an elder sister," you commented. "He just called me names okay."

"And what about names-

"A nobody!And number 2!"

"And?" Rei raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He said" You yelled, "I looked cute for a blader who sounds so tough that he doesn't feel like defeating me but has to cause HE SAYS HE'S THE BULLCRAP NUMBER 1 BLADER!"

Your sister stared at you for a second. And the very next one she was laughing her ass off-

"He flirted with you throughout the fight!"

"No!"

"That's called flirting baby sister!" Rei was holding her stomach, falling back and laughing hysterically.

"That's called cockiness!"

'You know what, I think this needs to be settled."

Your head immediately jerked towards your sister. "The what-"

"Settling the dispute of course!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You were fixing your Cassiope in the evening when your sister called you to come out from your workplace. You obviously retorted, commenting how your fusion wheel is so badly broken that it will take you a week to fix it. Moreover, since you were also fixing your sister's bey too after the damage it took from a tight regional tournament(which she won), you had a lot on your plate.

"Come out !" your sister yelled once again from the living room, expecting you to exit your little den.

"Can't you wait for a little!" you yelled back.

"Maybe no."

You instantly turned back on hearing an unfamiliar male voice. You dropped the mechanical device on your table at the sight. King.

"Geez! Relax!" he spoke at your startled look. "Your sister was-"

"Get THe FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"What-"

"GET THE FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW!" you gripped a few spare fusion wheels in your hand. Steel parts sure hurt hard when hit with all strength. And the blue-haired man would definitely get hit with one if doesn't move the very moment. And he did. King ran out from the room the very way he entered it.

You couldn't believe that your sister had actually allowed this rouge man inside your house. You had to confront your sister about it. But before that, you had someone to deal with. King. Whether it be bey battle or fistfight, you just wanted to make him suffer.

"Finally!" You heard Masamune speak out loud from the kitchen when he saw you walk down the flight of stairs. "We had been waiting for you."

And when you scanned the living room, you realised that the 'we' included your sister, her boyfriend Zeo, Masamune, Toby and King.

You decided to keep a poker face as you flopped down on the couch next to Zeo. Your sister and Toby brought a pack of chips and juice from the kitchen. It sure seemed like your sister and her friend's ordinary weekend home parties where the four of them chilled and watched movies together, at times even dragging you away from your computer to spend time with them. But today, today was different. You had an unwanted presence there.

"The atmosphere sure is heating on my left and right." Zeo sheepishly commented, resulting in Masamune chuckling.

"Sure pal! Seems like it's a cold war."

"There ain't any cold war boy!" the blue-haired male spoke, as he glared at Zeo who was sitting right next to him.

"Come on boys! And baby sister!" your sister really spoke that nickname to pester you. "Just because you had a misunderstanding doesn't mean we need to keep it forever!" You stared at your sister. Wow! From all the people in the room, your sister was the last one who mediated peace. And finding her trying to mend your and King's 'strained' relation, you were speechless. Moreover, when did she befriend King? You made a guess that since Masamune was a common link between your sister and King, it had to be his plan to settle this. You raised your finger to question, but Masamune cut you short. "Yeh! Rei is 100%, right buddy! You just can't stay mad over King for some silly thing he did!"

"I didn't do anything silly!" King retorted, obviously irritated by the accusations he was under. " I just thought she was the Water empress everyone kept talking about!"

You couldn't be a listener anymore, "listen, boy! I told you ten thousand times that I'm not Rei! or the person who you think I was. I'm not even a bladder!"

"You didn't say that!"

"IDIOT!" You cursed, "I yelled again and again! But you were too dumb and tried to show off that bey of yours!"

"Don't mock my Variares! It's one of a kind!"

"Point taken. Variares is beautiful and majestic and one of a kind. BUT YOU AREN'T!"

"What in the world!"

"Hey, cut it you two. I'm trying to eat." Zeo mediated in between as she stuffed some chips inside his mouth. "And I thought that only Masamune was loud."

The whole evening while everyone was watching some classic horror movie ( more like Masamune hiding behind a cushion for 90 minutes straight), you and King kept on giving each other dirty glares behind Zeo's back, who was too engrossed in the gore-y scenes that took place on the screen. Only God knew how much Zeo dreaded sitting between you two. But he had to. He and Rei had a bet to settle. And believe it or not, it was over you and King.

Author's note: This is my first fic here. I hope it does well.

part 2 coming out soon ^^