Chapter 4

His eyes flickered pink. That was the last thing she needed right now. Pandora looped her arm through his and handed him the shopping bags. "Come on, let's get some food for all of us. I'm hungry."

Tae's eyes returned normal, and he walked her to the car. They drove to a cute little restaurant and ordered enough food for an army. When they returned to the apartment, everyone was sitting in the living room, "we brought food."

A few cheered, but Pandora felt eyes on her. She turned and looked at Yoongi. He was glaring at her, and she wasn't sure why. She walked towards him, and he didn't even blink. When she was standing in front of him, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down on his lap. She straddled him and braced her hands on his shoulder. He fisted her hair and pulled her mouth towards his. He kissed her, hard. It was like he was possessed by Wrath vs. Sloth.

He only stopped when Pride started yelling at him. He pulled back his lips and whispered, "You shouldn't have left this morning."

Pandora lightly kissed him, "I'm sorry, Yoongs. Tae needed my help. How can I make it up to you?"

"Hmm, I'm sleeping in your bed again tonight. Got it?"

She nodded her head and pulled him out of the chair with her. They walked over to where everyone else was sitting, and she sat down next to Jimin. He was grinning at her while eating. About halfway through lunch, she felt his hand on her thigh; she turned her head and looked at him. He winked before going back to his food.

She didn't bother moving it; he'd just put it right back, so she focused on her food and ignored him for the most part. He inched his hand up her thigh, and she closed her legs together so she could stop his game plan. Pandora heard him chuckle as he lightly ran his hand up and down her thigh. He was leaving goosebumps everywhere he touched. 

"Is there anything on the agenda to do today?" Pandora asked them.

Jimin snorted, "Yeah, you."

She turned to glare at him. She wanted to be mad, but he was grinning from ear to ear. She just shook her head and focused on the others. "Is there anything productive to do today?"

Joon shook his head. "Not really. We already recorded everything we needed to. We are in limbo until it's time to start the next music video production."

That wasn't good for her. If there was nothing to do, then they were going to want her all day long. There were seven of them, and she wasn't sure she'd survive them. Her cell phone went off from Aphrodite -Yo, come to the salon. It would be best to have a touch-up, but Zeus will be here. Get here in an hour. 

Pandora looked at them, "Well, it looks like I have something to do, guys. According to my stylist, I have to go to the salon; it's time for a touch-up." She stood up to change. If Aphrodite saw her like this, she would have a shit fit. She ran to her closet and grabbed a tight-fitted dress. It had cherries scrunched up on both sides with pull strings. She left her hair down, curled it, did her makeup, and finished the look with jewelry and silver heels.

As she was walking out to leave, Hobi saw her, "damn girl, you look like that when you go to your stylist?"

She giggled, "She's scary! If she ever saw me not looking idol-like, she'd probably kill me. But I'll see you guys in a few hours, okay?"

He tossed her his keys and told her to take his car; she kissed him quickly and thanked him.

Thank goodness it didn't take her long to get there. She didn't want to be late, and Zeus was not patient. She walked into her shop and heard them talking in the back. She walked into the back, waiting for them to notice her.