The Date

Mabel and I skip to the theatre. Dan and Phil are there waiting for us. They walk us to their flat. "So what are we doing on this fine evening?" I ask, trying to sound cool. Mabel and I are freaking out and dieing of happiness inside. "We are making....." Phil says, then looks at Dan. "BRITISH PANCAKES!" They yell. "Yay! Don't forget the ladle." I exclaim and warn Phil. The boys smile at the ground. Oh god, why do they have to be so beautiful? We all make British pancakes and eat them. The rest of the night is filled with truth or dare on camera and tons of giggling. Dan's chemistry with me is undeniable and I think Phil and Mabel are really hitting it off! Tonight was so fun! Dan and Phil walk Mabel and I home at 10 pm. Phil and Mabel get to the door first. They awkwardly hug. When Phil starts to walk away and Mabel starts to unlock the door, Dan kisses me. He grabbed my waist, pulled me close, and kissed me gently. I kissed back. It turned into a really long kiss. It starting raining harshly with thunder and lightning. I pulled away, then gave him one extra kiss. I released him and he ran off with Phil. I hope that doesn't wreck things between us. I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth and fell right asleep.