Chapter 17

Khrystyna can't wait to hear what Tylerfound out about Tanya and decides to meet him at his locker beforefirst period starts.

"Hey Tyler?" Khrystyna asks asshe gets near Tyler's locker.

Seeing Khrystyna approachinghim, "Oh hi Khrys."

"So, Tyler, did you come upwith anything about what I found on Tanya?"

Feelingguilty about what he is about to do, "Uh....sorry Khrys...no Ididn't have much luck with the information you found onTanya."

"Darn! I thought for sure you could havegotten something with it.!"

"Don't worry, Khrys. I'msure something will turn up."

"But I need it now!"Khrystyna tells him, exasperated.

Taking her mind of hertroubles, "Hey Khrys...why don't we skip class and walk to thestore?"

Distracted, "Thanks, Tyler, but I think I'llpass this time."

Khrystyna walks away sad and upset thatTyler didn't produce any results about Tanya's past. She desperatelyhoped to find something so she could get back at Tanya for takingMarshall away from her. In stead of heading to class, she foundherself in the girls' bathroom sulking about not having Marshall inher life. But her mood worsened when she saw Marshall and Tanyawalking hand-in-hand as they arrived at school.

Khrystyna ran to the girls' rest room,nearly in tears. She hated seeing Marshall with Tanya. Why couldn'tshe be with the one guy she loved so dearly.