Chapter 10

Tyler notices Khrystyna at her locker,reading, and attempts to avoid her.

"Hey Tyler." Khrystynacalls after Tyler.

Tyler keeps walking to his calculusclass, but Khrystyna continues to follow him.

"Tyler, wait!"Khrystyna pleaded. "I wanted to apologize to you for lastnight."

"I forgive you, Khrys." Tyler says, who wasnever able to be mad at his best friend.

"So, did you hear the news aboutTanya?" Khrystyna asked Tyler.

"Yes, Jon called me from his jailcell."

"Jon called you with his one call?"

"Well, he couldn't get a hold of hislawyer, so he called me and asked me to bail him out."

"So what did he say?"

"That Tanya is charging him withattempting rape."

"Jon tried to rape Tanya?!"Khrystyna laughs. "Tanya is such a liar. It's so obvious that sheset Jon up for rape."

"How do you know, Khrys?"

"Because she wants Marshall'ssympathy!" Khrys shoots back at him. "Tanya is playing gameswith Marshall to keep him away from me!"

"You really think Tanya is justplaying games, like she did with Jeremiah?"

"I know she is!"

"Get over it, Khrys!" Tyler tellsher. "The world doesn't revolve around you!"

"You think I'm crazy?!" Khrystynasays, bitterly.

"Yes, I do." Tyler tells her. "Youjust want to get Marshall back, so you used me to make Marshall andTanya's night miserable."

"I said I was sorry." Khrystynareminded him.

"Yeah, whatever, Khrys!" Tylertells her, as he leaves her standing in the hallway alone.