Disclaimer, Rules, and Accepted Requests for Imagines.

Hello, I am ShybeanCupcake, as always, I have decided to come up with a new book! But here is the catch, since I'm already working on an X reader, this book will have VERY DELAYED UPDATES. As some of you know I do not have an upload schedule. Now do not worry, I won't take years to update this.

My editor is of course, 

Crab_Father

And the book cover is not mine, but a screenshot of the Bohemian Rhapsody himself, Scaramouche. 

None of the characters belong to me, I mean like, I can't make husbandos even if I wanted too. 

This is Male Playable Characters Only! (Scaramouche being an exception).

There will be warnings following the chapter

Rules:

I WILL WRITE SMUT! FOR ALL CHARACTERS! BECAUSE KINKINESS IS HOW I LIVE.

Everyone in this book is 18+, so feel free to request some imagines with lots of kinkiness.

I WILL NOT, NEVER IN MY LIFE, WILL I WRITE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS CHEATING ON YOU, OR YOU CHEATING ON THEM. To me I think it's absolutely wrong! No threesomes either, it's only you, and the ones your choose, you may choose multiple characters though because HYEHEHHEHEHHAHAHA EVERYONES H O T.

There will be characters that I don't write for right now, like Albedo or Aether, those will be in the future.

Yes I know Venti, Xiao, and Zhongli are like, a hundred or a thousand years old, and you are in fact a mortal, but does anyone really care? I don't. As long as you aren't a child, we good.

Genres I will write:

Angst.

KINKY SHIT BECAUSE HELL YEA-.

Fluff.

Comfort.

Requests will not be closed, and you are aloud to repeat it, just do not spam, I will get to you eventually, and repeating it helps me remember.

That's all! 

Now give me a moment to cry over my grades while I'm writing these imagines.