Chapter 2

The base was dark as the WIld Rose Clan all stood talking excitedly as they waited for the meeting to start. They didn't wait for long as the doors to the conference opened as Lev and Dark walked in, strong auras indicating that they were in control. "Welcome," Lev said as he gave a smirk, "we have come to a decision, the Blood Clan have not lost as much as we did."

"Yes," Dark said as he stepped beside Lev, "as you can see Shinigami is a minor and cannot go to jail for a long time. So we will put the Blood Clan at a disadvantage." with that the Wild Rose Clan made a plan on how to finally get an advantage point over their hated enemy the Blood Clan.

Time skip...

Karasuno's volleyball team was busy practicing in the gym, the sound of balls hitting the floor was heard as they practiced. Unaware that in a few more seconds everything will start to crumble apart, "four more seconds." Dark said as he checked to make sure that their plan would work.

Hinata sensed that something was wrong, he could feel that in a few seconds someone or something would come crashing down. He was right, a huge explosion marred the gym and a huge chunk of the ceiling came loose. "Watch out!" Hinata cried as he ran towards his gym friends, Yamaguchi had stood frozen staring at the falling debris frozen afraid to do anything. "Yamaguchi!" with that Hinata grabbed him and jumped out of the way.

Although unfortunately, Hinata had miscalculated his jump since he was in a hurry and had quickly turned so Yamaguchi wouldn't get hurt. The ceiling came down with a loud THUD! White debris masked everyone's view as Karasuno began to slowly rise up. "What happened?" Sugawara asked as he looked around the gym, "was it some type of bomb?" just then the doors to the gym opened as Code Nine arrived at the scene and blinked.

"This has the Wild Rose Clan written all over it," Code Nine said as he sighed deeply, "when will they ever stop." Code Nine began to walk around the gym checking to see if anyone was hurt. So far the captain of the volleyball team had managed to pull himself together and was helping Code Nine find their teammates, Code Nine was only focused on finding Hinata.

"Where's Hinata?" Noya asked as he looked around, "I saw him save Yamaguchi?"

"Don't worry we'll find him," Code Nine reassured everyone as he too looked around, "One can you track Shinigami?" Kenma who had been in the base tracking Code Nine's movements complied with the command.

"He should be in the gym," Kenma said through the earpiece, "check everywhere."

By now everyone in the school had crowded around the gym, the teachers were worriedly fussing over the boys as they were getting out of their initial shock of what happened. "I found him!" Code Nine exclaimed as the boys all ran over towards where Code Nine was squatting, lying on the ground was Hinata. His head was bleeding and he was unconscious.

"Call the ambulance!" Code Nine said as the students all jumped before grabbing their phones and called the emergency line, "how long was he like this?" the boys couldn't answer and they were left to assume. The sounds of siren alerted them that the emergency line had sent their cars, the firetruck came first. They came inside and laughed nervously at the site.

"Oh man," the firefighter said as he surveyed the chunk of the ceiling, "this ain't no ordinary debris, it seems a small bomb has been planted here." Code Nine who had been standing with the firefighter frowned before walking around the debris.

"This isn't something just anyone would do," Code Nine said as he brought displayed the bomb, "this technology is only something the Wild Rose Clan can muster." the firefighter nodded before pulling out of the gym as the ambulance brought the stretcher and brought Hinata to the hospital.

Line break...

Karasuno was now waiting for the doctor to come out of the operating room, "do you think he's okay?" Sugawara asked afraid of what would happen to their little tangerine. Before anyone could reply the doors to the operating room slid open.

"Are there any family members of Hinata Shoyo?" the doctor asked as he took off his mask, Karasuno looked at each other. Hinata barely spoke about his personal life so they didn't know who his family was.

"To be honest doctor," Daichi said as he looked at the doctor, "Hinata doesn't really share his personal life with us so we don't know who his parents are." the doctor nodded his head in understanding before sighing.

"I guess it can't be helped," the doctor said as he took off his mask and gloves, "Hinata is in stable condition, we've managed to stop the bleeding in the head. There doesn't seem to be any brain damages, but we will not know until he wakes up." with a nod the doctor left as nurses wheeled Hinata to a private room as requested by Code Nine prior.

"This is all my fault," Yamaguchi said as he sank to his knees, "if I hadn't frozen like that Hinata wouldn't have to save me." at this all of Karasuno boys volleyball group surrounded Yamaguchi and gave him a hug.

"We don't blame you," Daichi said as he reassured the green-haired pinch server, "if we were in a similar situation we would have done that too."

"Well," Code Nine said as he walked towards them, "there's no point in brooding about that now." the boys looked at each other and turned to look at Code Nine.

"What do you mean?" Yamaguchi asked as Code Nine stood in front of them, "do you mean that we should just wait for Hinata to get better?" Code Nine nodded his head as if indicating that Yamaguchi was right.

"Hinata is strong," Code Nine said as he led Karasuno to Hinata's room, "he's the Shinigami." Code Nine said with a whisper as the others understood. Time passed by and Hinata still hadn't woken, the Wild Rose kept attacking them and luckily with Dullahan's careful instructions they managed to keep the Wild Rose at bay. It was the fourth day when Hinata finally opened his eyes.

"Hinata?!" Sugawara asked as he jumped up alarming everyone in the room, "are you okay? Should I call the doctor?" Hinata just stared at them one by one.

"Hinata boke!" Kageyama exclaimed in anger ready to discipline Hinata, he stopped when he noticed the different expression Hinata wore.

"Hinata?" Daichi asked as he looked towards Hinata who blinked.

"Sorry but," Hinata said his voice devoid of emotions, "can I ask... Who are you?"