ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

To join the Random Revolution you must follow these rules. 

1. Follow this account, TheRandomRevolution. Do not unfollow after you are accepted. 

2. Give a shoutout on your message board to let people know about us, and the Random Revolution/community. 

3. Be polite and respectful. Please be polite to the founders, members, and other people who have yet to join the Random Revolution. This rule is put in place so everyone is respected and treated equally. 

4. Add this book to a public reading list. This rule is put in place to make sure you know all the latest details and rules.

5. Please fill out the form properly with all of the details that are needed and required.

6. Please let us know if a detail on the form, that you have previously filled out, changes. This will make sure we have all the correct details and have the members list updated to the best of our abilities. 

7. Wait until you are accepted into the Revolution. 

8. The password is: Random Rules! 

9. If you have any questions about the Random Revolution don't hesitate to PM this account or any of the founders. 

Failure to follow the rules will result in either not being accepted into the revolution, being removed, and/or being muted by the revolution.