It's Gettin' Hot in Here [smut]

| BONUS CHAPTER 🥵 |
mature content! threesome, strap on usage, masturbation, daddy kink, mommy kink, squirting
long chapter! ~1600 words

September 6, 2019
— Your POV
It's been a couple months since my night with Emily and JJ, and we haven't done anything like it ever since although I wouldn't be opposed to that. I'd never experienced anything like that before, and it was all I could think about for at least a week. Nevertheless, I've been trying to distract myself from it with work and that isn't hard today; we're in Tallahassee on a case and it's really draining me. Anytime we have a case in Florida we expect it to be a bad one, but I just wasn't ready for this today.

I just got done scolding half a dozen reporters because they leaked a piece of our case— just one of the many frustrations this day has already dumped on me. I trudged over to the kitchen area in the police station and leaned on the counter as I waited for the coffee machine to fill up my mug. My face was buried in my hands so I didn't see JJ walk over to me.

She rubbed her hand across my back to get my attention and said, "Hey, how're you feeling?"

I picked my head up and sighed, "I'm fine, JJ."

"No you're not, you just alienated 6 reporters from us."

"What was I supposed to do?! They leaked information about the unsub that we specifically told them not t—"

She softly interrupted, "Shhh shhh, I know... wrangling the media used to be my job, remember? No one's pissed at you or anything I just thought um... I thought I'd check in. Is there anything I can do?"

I smiled at her support, "No, Jayje, I think I just need to blow off some steam and I'll be fine. Thanks anyway."

"Well I... I think I know a way you can do that." She stepped a couple inches closer to me and gently ran her hand down my arm.

"Wh-What uh, what do you mean?" She raised her eyebrows as if to say you know what I mean, and I gulped when I realized what she was suggesting. I blushed, "Again?"

She bit her lip and nodded, "Em and I have actually been... talking about it and we both had a really good time when you stayed over that night."

I quietly admitted, "Me too."

She smirked, "Good girl." I swallowed hard at the pet name and she continued, "I guess Emily and I will see you later then, yeah?" She sauntered away before I could respond, leaving me all hot and bothered by the coffee machine and eager to wrap up this day so I could experience tonight.

Several hours later
Hotch jogged over to where the team was seated in the hotel lobby, waiting for room assignments. He informed us, "Bad news, guys... The hotel is short staffed and they only have a few rooms for us so we'll have to share. So it'll be Derek and Reid, Rossi and me, and Emily, JJ, and Y/N."

Emily mumbled under her breath to me, "Well that worked out well didn't it, baby?" JJ pulled me up off the sofa in the lobby and practically dragged me down the hall into our room. Emily followed close behind and locked the door once we were all inside. Before I had a chance to get situated with the room and my surroundings, I felt JJ grab my waist and push me against the wall of the hotel room before kissing me hard.

She pulled away after a hot minute and slid my jacket off my shoulder. She panted, "You're sure this is okay?"

I moaned, "God yes."

Emily chuckled, "See, Jayje, I told you she'd agree to this again," Emily started to undress as she watched JJ and I, "You like sharing a bed with us, don't you Y/N? We liked it too... We've been thinking about you ever since then."