Free to Leave; Free to Love

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFO4maly6uPgCzxOyCcAj3bMjeKOY4Zxn&si=VuLfRRUY0Mphid4N

(use this link for my favorite youtube sad song playlist to listen to when you read. Makes you even more depressed while you read :)

Sasuke cut the ropes around Sakura and wrapped her body up. And he disposed of her how he did every body. Throughout the whole 7 or so hours of the cremation and getting rid of the bones Naruto slept the whole time. Sasuke had made a little "bed" for Naruto to make him more comfortable. Naruto slept for almost a whole day and woke up with a throbbing headache.

Narutos POV

Ugghhh i feel like i was just hit with a bus. Twice. My head felt like it was going to explode and my leg felt like it was about to fall off. I had a horrible heart burn an my mouth was dry as hell. Also... I'm starvinggg. I feel like I haven't eaten in months. How long have i been trapped here for?

I sat up, and slowly scotched backwards to the wall behind me, trying to ignore the pain in my leg. Once i reached the wall behind me i leaned up against it, sighing. "Hungry?" A familiar voice said. I looked up only to see the one face i didn't wanna see. Sasuke, with his cold dark eyes. He held out a big bowl of ramen in front of me. He wasn't as smiley as he was before. In fact, he wasn't smiling at all.

"Fuck off." I said trying to swipe the bowl from his hand, but he moved it away from me before i could. Don't get me wrong i wanted that ramen more than anything, but not from a murderer. "Eat it." Sasuke said, placing the bowl on the floor next to me. He hadn't tied me up or anything, which was kind of weird but i wasnt complaining.

"Im not eating that, you probably poisoned it."

"Why would i save your life just to poison you?"

"I dont know you tell me, your the psychopath serial killer here."

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders in agreement.

^^^^^^^^^^

"Eat up okay?" Sasuke said, standing up and turning to leave. "Wait!" Naruto said. Sasuke stopped and turned to look at Naruto. He looked like he was in a lot of pain, he had his back against the wall and his hand rested gently on his injured leg. Sasuke dug in the pockets of his pants pulling out a bottle of medicine. He opened it and poured out 2 white pills, before closing the bottle and placing it back in his pocket.

He grabbed a bottle of water and walked back over to where Naruto sat on the floor. Kneeling down, he held the pills and water bottle out to Naruto. "Whats this?"

"Poison. Its pain killers what else would it be idiot?" Sasuke said placing the pills in Narutos open hand, and the water bottle in his other. Naruto took the pills swallowing both at the same time, and washing the bitter taste down with the water. Sasuke observed Naruto as he did so.

"Why.." Naruto said hesitating, as if he was having a hard time breathing. After a short pause he finished. "Why did you help me?" He looked Sasuke directly in his eyes. Sasuke stood back up, looking down at Naruto.

"I shouldnt have to say it again"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Its means im not repeating myself twice."

Sasuke placed his hand in his pockets and walked off. "You mean the little 'I care for you' stunt you pulled on me?" Sasuke stopped, a smile slowly spread across his face. "So you remember that?" Sasuke said with a quiet chuckle.

"How could i forget?"

"True."

Sasuke sat down on the floor in front of Naruto. His arms were outstretched behind him, and he had his legs cris crossed. He stared at Naruto as if looking for something to say. Naruto had finally picked up the bowl of ramen and started eating it. Naruto was very handsome, but that wasnt the reason Sasuke fell for him. At least he doesnt think.