Patch Work

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFO4maly6uPgCzxOyCcAj3bMjeKOY4Zxn&si=VuLfRRUY0Mphid4N

(use this link for my favorite youtube sad song playlist to listen to when you read. Makes you even more depressed while you read :)

"Why are you doing this?" Kakashi asked.

"Because its fun." Sasuke said turning his head, a smile on his face. "Why else?"

"But why? What made you do this?"

"I really don't want to have a whole 'look into the past' moment with you."

"Well if your planning on killing me why would it matter?"

Sasuke turned and stared at Kakashi, as if he was looking for something.

"You wanna know? Fine so be it?" Sasuke said throwing his hands in the air as if surrending.

"Back when my parents were still alive, years before you 'adopted' me, do you remember all those mystery killings?

Sasuke leaned against the work bench behind him, crossing his arms across his chest.

Kakashi hasn't even noticed it at first but Naruto had his head bent over, and he looked half asleep. Probably from all the pain he was in.

"Yeah i remember." Kakashi started. "About 40 people were found dead in about 10 months. Never found out who did it."

Sasuke snickered.

"Yeah that was my parents. They had been killing for years, but we always moved so no one ever found out-"

"But why-"

"No! Don't interrupt me!" Sasuke said cutting Kakashi off. He pointed a gun directly at him, which also happened to be Kakashi's own gun.

"Now.. As i was saying. Mom was very loving, she didn't do the killing, only the disposing of the bodies. And she and dad told me everything i know."

Sasuke paced the room as he spoke. He held Kakashi's gun in his right hand and the knife he always had was tucked in his belt.

Naruto was still conscious but he was to exhausted to lift his head up and listen.

Sasuke continued.

"After their 40th victim, someone was onto them. So they made a plan. They would kill themselves and make it seem like murder or an accident, and i would continue on with the killing once i got old enough. So naturally i di-"

"Thats stupid." Naruto said cutting in. He lifted his head up and gave Sasuke a dirty look.

"Im sorry?" Sasuke asked, a little bit offended. He walked slowly over to naruto, kneeling down in front of him.

"That's stupid. Why not just move away like you kept doing. Why would your parents kill themselves just so they wouldn't get caught. Its stupid."

"Are you calling my parents stupid?"

"No im saying what they did was stupid."

Sasuke scoffed but, stood back up and continued with his story.

"You remember don't you Kakashi? The house fire. Me and my beloved older brother were off at a friends house when our parents burned alive in our family home. Don't you remember, dear old dad?" Sasuke said, looking kakashi in his eyes.

Sasuke stood inches away from kakashi's face, a near smirk spread across his face.

"Yeah i remember but yo-"

"Good! Im glad you remember!" Sasuke said clapping his hands in excitement.

"And if your confused, my parents knew i needed to use a fake name so Saine Niome was my fake name. And once they died i changed it back to my birth name, Sasuke Uchiha. So they died and this is how i am. Happy now?"