how it all began

"Hey Asha can u come and take me and Jr to the hospital please girl you know I got gas harry ass ain't back in my damn car yet pleeeesssse best friend something is wrong with your god son.?"

  "Anything for lil man give me 20 I'm on my way Anya."

Anya is my best friend it's been that way since we were 5 years old we look alike I think we sisters Hell maybe even twins we always wanted to do a Dna test we just never have and I don't know why not but oh well.

"Thanks twin for coming to get us you always there for us no matter what we love ya girl."

"Awe bitch you know I got you love y'all too now whats wrong with my godson?."

"Girl he been running a high fever for 2 days and ain't been eating girl he loosing weight for real i think his crying done got louder and his no good ass daddy still gone in my car he was supposed to take us this morning."

  "Damn Anya you should have been called me hell I would drop anything for him and you know it."

"Yeah I know."

   My god son had a internal infection from inhaling different types of smoke and he also had a little digestive infection and my twin was pissed at him. We were at the hospital all night and he never came to see junior which pissed her off even more. Of course I stayed up there all night with them and they gave Junior some antibiotics.
  The next morning I thought I was just dropping them off at home but she told me to wait in the car so I did. I seen her car in the driveway and I knew there was going to be trouble. I waited 10 minutes before I went in. walking up the steps I hear shouting and Junior crying long story short she ended up coming to my house I don't know for how long but thats my bitch so of course I said yes I help her pack and we bounced. After that we did a little shopping for Jr and the fridge of course 2 year olds can eat.
" twin bitch these are your bags a little help thank you!!!"

" damn bitch hold on I'm putting JR down now."

" let me help you with that ma."

" No thank you I got it... I'm sure no it's not too heavy thank you for offering though."

"  ma you over here struggling with all these bags let me help you."
Looking at this man from head to toe nice shoes trunk fit jeans and jacket nice fitted t shirt long Brown thick dreads sexy ass lips buff body and tattoos everywhere I mean neck arms chest this man was truly some eye candy why have I never seen him before?????? But I wasn't gonna go looking around for him or maybe I should....

"  this me over here thank you just put them here."

" no problem beautiful and I didn't get your name I'm Jamal by the way."

" that's cuz I didn't say my name Jamal nice to meet you I'm redd."

"  damn bitch who was that he was fine as hell and his shoes was nice just your type from head to toe."

" girl that was Jamal and yes I agree very much so ."

" wait did you say Jamal? Bitch I know all about him snatch his ass up right now I'm telling you twin he that plus I heard he got some bomb ass dick and a mouth piece on him."

"  twin I don't know anything about Jamal calm down I'm tired as hell let's get the rest of this stuff so I can go my to sleep."