𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Chapter nine
GODZILLA

━Chapter nine━GODZILLA

"Ah it's Mr. Onion head!" Hinata points as he found Kindaichi in the stands.

" 'Mr. Onion head' who's that?" Kindaichi asked cluelessly.

Kunimi snickered at his teammate, "who else could it be but you?"

"Huh?"

"And.." Hinata trailed looking the person behind Kindaichi.

"Yoohoo! Hi there Tobio-chan! Shortie-pie!" Oikawa Tooru, the captain of volleyball team from Aoba Johsai, "How have the freak twins been?" He asked with a peace sign before his hand was slapped by his childhood bestfriend, Iwaizumi Hajime the vice captain and the teams Ace.

"Oh hey look! They have a libero now. They didn't have one at the practice match." Oikawa said staring at the peculiar person with a different color jersey than the rest of his teammates in Karasuno.

"They've got some more big guys too." Iwaizumi added.

The Aoba Johsai then noticed that Karasuno too have a new coach.

The match started with the captain's shaking hands wishing each other good luck for the game. The game started between Karasuno vs Tokonami.

"Hey um Coach where's Yukiko-san and Kazuya-kun?" Hinata asked wondering where the coach's wife and son.

"Dada!" A squeaky voice cheered.

Hinata and the Aoba Johsai glance to see Yukiko holding Kazuya who have a very big grin holding his Godzilla toy that he shakes around.

Keishin smirks before giving thumbs up to them, Kazuya then blushes hiding his face to his mother's long hair "Ehe~"

━━━━━

The game between Karasuno and Tokonami has started, everyone except the Karasuno and Aoba Johsai was shocked to see number 10 was able to jump so high heck he was higher than the net.

Everyone was very focused except.

"Hm?" Iwaizumi glanced down to see a child, Kazuya.

"Huh what's this little one doing here?" Oikawa mumbles.

He was staring Iwaizumi without a blink making Iwaizumi nervous, when he blinks Kazuya looked down to his toy and back to Iwaizumi.

He shoved the toy to the Aoba Johsai ace face gleaming Kazuya had a biggest grin on his face "Gojira!"

Iwaizumi face reddens, he was a big fan of Godzilla his phone case has a Godzilla picture on it, his T-shirt too.

"Oh you like Godzilla too!" Iwaizumi smiles.

Kazuya nodded "Kazu-kun love Gojira!" Hugging his Godzilla toy.

"Where is his mom?" Kindaichi said looking for Kazuya's mom only to find her passed out on the chair.

"This kid must be very troublesome if she sleeps like that..." The Aoba Johsai said.

" The Aoba Johsai said

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Sorry for the wait!