What You Doing Here?

Andrew && Aiden are in the MM

-Later that Night-

Trinity took the twins out to a movie while I gotta work. I rushed out the nail salon, blowing my nails dry because I'm bout to be late. I swerved a corner and parked around the back of the club that I worked at. I rushed in the back entrance and into my dressing room. I pulled my curling iron out my purse and started letting my curls fall. I just curled the front into a bang and let the rest hang straight. I put on my hot pink studded lingerie along with my hot pink pumps. I started doing my make up until my co-worker, Alisha walked in letting me know to listen for my queue. I finished up my makeup and threw back a shot of tequila. I started making my way to the main stage. I heard the DJ speaking over the surround sound.

"Let's bring out our babygirl, Bambiiiii," Partition, my opening song started blasting and I made my way towards main stage and started working my magic. I grabbed the pole and started climbing it to do my tricks. I got to the top, then fell into a complete split. Money started raining like confetti. There was compliments coming from everywhere and when I stood back up I made direct eye contact with Xavier. My heart dropped and I just ran off stage and back to my dressing room. I slammed the door and locked it. I started crying then I got up and walked towards the mirror and there was mascara streaming down my face. I put my face in my hands and then there were knocks at the dressing room door. I didn't say anything, cuz I didn't want anyone to come in.

"Anaya, please, open the door," He kept knocking. I cracked the door open.

"Can I come in," I just kinda opened the door and let him in, then I sat down at the mirror.

"Anaya, what are you doing here," he asked. I sat embarassed and ashamed.

"I gotta do what I gotta do to take care of my boys," I just started to break down.

"Girl, c'mon, you not coming back here," He gave me his jacket and we both got back in my car and went back to my place. I got back and took a shower and then we cuddled on the couch all night.