【CHAPTER THREE】

You arrived in the kitchen and started searching for the ingredients for a batch of cookies.

Not long after you had everything out, Claude entered the room. He stared at you in disbelief. You had never acted this way when he made cookies. But he still walked over and started making them.

It was silent for a while until Claude decided to speak up.

"[Y/N]"

You hummed in response.

"Were my actions a little- well... Irrational?" He asked as a pinky-red colour dusted his cheeks.

"Hmm..." You thought for a second. "Well... Is it irrational to have feelings towards someone?"

He looked at you confused. "Of course not."

"Well then I guess your actions weren't irrational." You said smartly.

He stared at you for a minute. You stared back, getting lost in his golden brown eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it. He knew it was one of those moments when no words are needed. You looked away for a minute. As you broke the stare off he dusted his clothes off and stopped making the dough.

"I must attend to my duties." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Claude I-" You were cut off.

"You have duties too..." He said as he turned away from you and continued to make the dough.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!? You thought WHAT HAPPENED... I-I-Why?
You felt enraged as tears started to form.

He's right... I have things to do...