【CHAPTER FIVE】

Two weeks after you had uncovered Claude's secret you were, again, both making the brat some cookies for the next day. It was 10 o'clock at night. You were fetching all of the ingredients while he was taking out bowls and all of the necessary untensils. You had finally found everything but the chocolate chips. you searched through the pantry but found nothing. That is until you searched on the top shelf....

AND THERE THE LITTLE FUCKERS WERE, SLUMPED IN THE VERY BACK OF THE SHELF. (I guess you could say they were being a bit shelfish huehuehuehuehueheeheuhuehuehuehehueuheuuhe... I'm funny).

You tried your hardest to grab them. Jumping and using the lower shelves as platforms, until you heard one creak and jumped back down. You were about to grab a chair when someone grabbed you from behind and lifted you up to the top shelf. You turned your head to see Claude nodding towards the chips. After you had retrieved them he twisted you around and lowered you. Once he put you down he returned to the bowls. He combined all of the ingredients and you sat on the bench-top swinging you legs and staring at your feet. You heard Claude finish up the cookies and walk towards you.

"Close your eyes." Claude said simply. You gave him a questioning look but complied shortly after. Seeing only darkness you braced yourself for whatever was to come. You felt a weight on your lips. It was warm and you could smell the faintest scent of chocolate. The weight was lifted and you pened your eyes to see Claudes face close to yours, a huge smirk making its way across his face. It soon hit you that Claude had just kissed you. You were frozen, too shocked to move, Claude wrapped the cookies in something and stored them in the pantry before picking you up and taking you to your room. He put you down and let you get dressed before helping you get settled into bed.