Hetalia x reader - chapter one

Your P.o.v

''Goodbye c/n,'' A voice said and then I got shot.....

I woke up screaming. Then I soon realize it was only a nightmare. I soon heard alot of footsteps running the door opened and I saw my friends, Allies and Axis.

''C/n [breathing hard] w-what's wrong,'' one of them asked. ''I'm...okay America, only a nightmare'' i said. ''Are you sure?'' he asked. The others shifted behind him nervously. Why were all of them there anyway?

i nodded. ''Ve bella your crying,'' Italy said.

I touched my cheeks. He was right.

''I-I...'' I try to say but America stopped me.

''It was that dream again, wasn't it?''

I nodded. My first war, I was almost dead, someone tried to finished me but lucky my friends stop whoever the person was.

''Don't worry'' England said, kneeling down next to me,'' We all have dreams like that.'' ''Sometimes, they're even scarier than the one you dream about'' Russia said from inside the door way.

There were right. I've only been through one war, but they've been in all of them.

I kept crying. ''I-I know but you all of you made up, but I don't know who the heck the guy was...what if he comes back and finished me, he vowed he would,'' I cried.

''Shh...'' America cooed, pulling me close, ''That guy is dead now, remember?''

''And even if he survived'' Germany said, who stood up by the lamp. ''We would protect you from any future attack.''

''Your special to us y/n,'' Italy said softly.

I smiled. ''Thanks guys,'' I said. They smiled back at me and left me to sleep. I then heard something behind me. I turned but everything went dark. 

Allies/Axis P.o.v
They all sat down on the table talking.

''Poor bella,'' Italy said. ''Dudes, she been having the nightmares...every since the war,'' America said. 

''I wish I could do something to help,'' England sighed. ''but it's burned in her memory too deep for me to try to remove it without consequences.''

''Like what dude, she would be so much happy,'' America said. England sigh and looked at America. 

''If I tried to remove the memories of the war, then she wouldn't remember us either.'' 

This was true, y/n had met the countries during the war when she accidentally stumbled into one of their main bases on the battlefield seeking shelter. 

The countries were all quite. ''We..could start over with her,'' America said.

''America we can't, what if she got the memory back or worst the ones she forgotten, it would hurt her more,'' England said.

America didn't say anything. ''Ve, I'll check the bella,'' Italy said and went upstairs. Italy then opened the door but it was locked.

''Ve bella? why did you lock the door?'' Italy asked and tried to opened the door again. 

''Ve guys, the door's lock and y/n isn't answering me,'' Italy yelled. Soon the other came running upstairs and Russia broke the door with his pipe.

''y/n?'' France asked looking into the dark room. There was no answer. ''Dudette,'' America asked again. They went in and saw the empty bed.

End of chapter one.