YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

SONG: YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL-One shot based off of Lana Del Rey's Young and Beautiful. Ukai and Takeda are in love but not on the same page.

Takeda woke before the sun was completely coming up, the window had been left open to allow for a cool breeze, the summer was warming up early this year. The volleyball advisor snuggled closer to the warm body that laid next to him.

He blushed, blinking against the strong arm he used as a pillow, his fingers ached to run over the perfect pectoral that was within direct sight. His lips pressed against the hard muscle, smooth and welcoming.

This was all too good to be true, how could someone so beautiful and strong have any interest in a loser like himself? This was something he had learned in school, from middle school on up reconfirmed over and over again through the years.  He was dull, unattractive and plain no alpha would ever bond with him.  And then there was Keishin after a few drinks once their team got through training camp no real injuries, and thank godds no drops. They had met up at a bar with some parents, Keishin had come on strong when he was hit on by some pushy alphas. Not only that but he didn't let another team's omega coach come too close either.

Takeda had thought it was a dream, when he was kissed. Even now having Ukai's hands hold his face, his body crowding him. Asking if they can go back to their room, he hadn't tried anything other than kissing and some pretty heavy scenting but other than that the Alpha kept himself under control.

Just like all the other mornings before, Keishin was gorgeous. Especially in the early morning with the slow rise and fall of his sculpted chest, pink nipples bright against the slightly darker skin usually hidden beneath a t-shirt or tracksuit.

Takeda's boyfriend/lover/fuck buddy definitely tanned at the beach, nothing overboard but enough to highlight all his right attributes, down to the six pack and lean waist.

Takeda slowly skimmed the surface of said muscles, starting at the shoulder a place he liked to rest his head after a long day of teaching and advising. This place that smelled like home, a mix of cologne and sweat that was uniquely  Ukai.

The advisor knew he should get up and go for a jog, he needed to fix himself, compared to this man he was a skinny mess. Ukai had a body that screamed athlete, and Takeda was the opposite. He wasn't a fool he had seen Alphas pass him up for less prudish more suitable less neurotic Omegas.

The doubts started to rain down, what was he doing? This man hadn't said love, they had started kissing and one thing led to another and was he even truly a boyfriend? What if Keinshin was only seeing him as casual friends with benefits?

Takeda always jumped to conclusions, Ukai didn't deserve that, what had he done to attract the athletic coach? Was he being too clingy, he was sure that it was Ukai to ask every time, and he always woke before the Alpha so he didn't think Takeda was clingy. At school he avoided too much contact they didn't eat together so no one would guess they were dating? Fucking? That they were anything other than colleagues.

If he wanted to hold onto this golden haired god he had to change himself, he had decided this several weeks ago, so morning jogs became a thing. An exhausting thing, he cut back on what he ate to the point that eating anything made his stomach want to turn.

Ukai sat up hearing the click of a door, he frowned Takeda was gone again, that was the second week in a row. He had offered to go jogging with his boyfriend but the Omega turned him down every time.

Was he a bother to the smaller man? He thought they were taking it slow, Ukai wanted to bring up bonding as soon as possible but every time was a bad time. Anytime he tried to track the Omega down at work to have lunch together the man was in the library or surrounded by brats or colleagues.