WRECKING BALL

A/N: KAGEHINA AT IT'S FINEST

"What did I just say?" Kageyama groaned he head butted the wall, his fists both came up and punched the solid tile of the locker room. "What did I just do!" he growled, if he registered the burning pain in his bleeding knuckles he didn't care.

He tried to breath but his heart ached, his chest was tight, "What did I do!" The young alpha yelled to no one but himself.

Hinata was blind, his eyes were leaking faster than he could keep up, he sniffed. "What did I just do? What did I just say!"  He felt sick and his legs pushed him forward until he slammed into a solid wall.

Hands were tilting his head up, words were being spoken but the little omega heard nothing all he could manage was tears and sobs.

"Woah, Chibi-chan? Uh-hmm. Ah." The tall blond with the undercut looked around holding the sobbing Omega's face. The smell of distress made his stomach hurt. He didn't like omegas for this reason, they were all tears and so many fluids. The tall alpha clicked his tongue piercing against his teeth.

"Dammit." He grumbled pulling the usually radiant ball of sunshine to him, arms tightly embracing him. He rubbed the small trembling back, wondering where the hell the kid's usual bodyguard was.

They stood there for what felt like hours but checking his watch Yuji could see it was only ten minutes. When the younger teammate calmed the alpha felt him pull away, the kids eyes were a mess, swollen and red, he sniffed. "Sorry."

And Yuji looked at his favorite hoodie, "Gross." he heaved a sigh "Can't be helped I guess. "

"I'll wash it." Hinata wiped at his eyes squinting at the tall winged spiker.

"Come on." The wing spiker took his hoodie off throwing it at the shivering omega.  "Put it on you ruined it." He forced the tear stained yellow hookie over the orange haired kid's head, then took the boy's hand and pulled him towards the dorms.

Tobio left the locker room holding his sore hands, he caught two figures across the courtyard, the blond wing spiker had Shoyo's hand and Hinata wore the idiots hoodie. The two were hurrying towards the dorms.

The alpha felt his stomach drop, hadn't the omega just confessed to him, didn't Shoyo say he had been in love with him since first year at Karasuno? Now he was heading off to seek another Alpha's comfort?

Yuji listened to the sobs of the smallest player on their team, he cringed feeling the heartache and every tinge of dismissal, the stabbing pain of  rejection. The little guy had put his whole being into that confession and Tobio Kageyama had coldly shot Hinata down.

He wanted to focus on volleyball, he didn't  feel the same, he didn't need the distraction. Hinata should just forget about it. All lame ass excuses. What the fuck was wrong with Kageyama!

To Yuji's surprise the omega had managed to tell the alpha he would do his best to forget any unwanted feelings and he was sorry for the encroachment on Kageyama's important practice time.

"That bastard!"  Yuji snarled "I should go and beat some sense into -"

"NO! Don't say anything. It's my fault." The orange haired boy objected his scent heavy with sadness and anxiety.

"Hinata he has no right to toss your feelings aside. He scented you this whole year, he acts like your bodyguard no one is allowed to be close to you but he won't take responsibility!"

"No. I misread his actions. He was just wanting me to stay focused. I need all the practice I can get, I'm the slowest, the shortest and the least experienced-" it hurt Hinata to voice his greatest fears but he also knew it to be truth.