0.0

DING!

You made a noise of confusion, slowly patting your hand unto the messy bed covers— before grasping the slick edges of the familiar technology.
Your eyes quickly flits away from your game, unto the phone screen of your vaguely decorated phone. Hastily entering your fingerprint as you surveyed the notification with raised eyebrows.

(Your eyes faltered slightly to the othrt phone screen, keeping watch as you continuously popped a bit of flitting hearts at the last second— double tasking at it's finest.)

——————————————————————

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are pleased to announce to you that you, have won a once in a lifetime, chance to meet the VAs of the sale breaking; Obey Me!
An otome game in which you meet and interact 7 different brothers that represent; The 7 sins. (Or maybe you'll meet more?)

If you would like to proceed with the opportunity, please check the box below to be delivered a personal letter of authenticity. We wouldn't want to be pranked now do we?

Once again, Congratulations!

NTT Solmare Corp.

———————————————————————

As far as you remembered, you didnt enter any giveaways. You couldnt recall any moments of it. And you aren't even deep into the game to be able to get recognized by anyone.
Hell, you're literally just ate the story where Lucifer stops you from going down the basement...or is it where you asked Beelzebub about his twin? Your memory is muddled now.

(Curse those YouTube recommendations. Maybe even wattpad...who knows.)

You narrowed your eyes slightly in suspicion.

It could possibly be a scam.

Still, you wouldn't mind humoring the sender— why not play along for a bit? Your lifes disappointing as it is. Why not disappoint it more?

You scrolled and quickly checked the box, the website processing it before pinging a positive green check.

——————————————————————

Participation recorded! The letter will be delivered approximately around; 7 days!

[Be sure to keep (1) belonging close to you!]

For now, see you soon dear player.

NTT Solmare Corp.

———————————————————————

Okay.. that's a bit creepy.

You exited the link, closing your phone as you focused on your game.
You sighed as you licked your chapped lips subconsciously, mulling over the unsettling message with uncertain dread piling upon the bottom of your stomach.

Ah..you should really break out from that habit now.

Nevertheless, you finished the battle in a blink of an eye, proceeding to continue on with the cut off story with a small huff.

Your tired, half-lidded eyes glossing unto the phone as the sun slowly sets under the curtained windows of your bleak room.

You slowly adjust yourself, weary eyes glancing unto the covered windows as a swirl of paranoia burrowed deep unto your mind. After seconds of intensely staring unto the curtains, you reluctantly ripped your attention from the windows and unto the storyline— gently resting your chin unto the soft pillow as you pursed your lips.

You really hated your lifestyle. Or maybe it's yourself?