Twelfth flavor

Like just finished riding a roller coaster

After drinking a full glass of mango milk lid and returning to the bedroom, Senbei is already potbellied.

On the first day of staying, she was entrusted with a heavy responsibility, so she didn't immediately lie down on the bed and rub her belly, nor did she sit back in front of the monitor and continue to create the artwork for "The Evil".

Instead, I turned out the watercolors and began to draw the personification of "cheese is very mangy".

The emotions and moods that cannot be expressed in words are always replaced by colors and lines.

After painting the whole picture carefully, the senbei examined it for a while, and pressed it to the small window to dry.

The night wind rolled up the veil, like a moonlight dancing.

On the paper, there is a plump wife, bright yellow puff sleeve clothes and short pumpkin pants, leaning on a white cushion like clouds, staring at her with big round eyes.

The mango itself is soft, creamy, sweet and not tangy, just enough to neutralize the rich milk cap.

Pressing lips, the tip of the tongue still retains a unique smell, a little resiny, a little orange.

It is the unique taste of mango.

After drawing the anthropomorphism, Senbei continued to fight with his own manga.

Click on the button, Yuanyuan knocked on her and asked her how she felt about staying in today.

Xianbei replied: Very good, the landlord is very nice.

Yuanyuan: I heard that you two knew each other?

When Xianbei heard this, his face was slightly reddish: ...I think so.

Yuanyuan is a personality: Isn't he just the milk tea uncle? !

Senbei: Yes...

Yuanyuanchao gossip: Wow wow wow wow wow wow, what kind of fate is this, Xianbei, you are such a big celebrity, ah, the owner of Zhongyi personally came to give you milk tea?

Senbei froze, old man, boss?

Yuanyuan: You don't always think that he is delivering milk tea, do you?

Crackers:……

Yuanyuan: Is the boss your favorite, ok? Can a milk tea sender occupy such a large area exclusively?

Senbei: Well...

understood……

Yuanyuan: I think this boss treats you very well, so take it easy, Xianbei.

Senbei:......Huh?

Yuanyuan: I asked Jiang Pride. He said that he has no girlfriends and unmarried diamond kings. You will get the first month if you are close to the water. You two live in a house, and you have to develop a special relationship. Fate.

The words of Xianbei were hot, and the man's always smiling tone suddenly appeared in his mind.

The heart was beating, Xianbei quickly returned two words:

No way.

Yuanyuan:? ?

Senbei: Me,

delete.

She can't... or what Yuanyuan said can't do...

Don't dare to think more...

My heart went up and down, the pressure-sensitive pen could not be held firmly.